WISE : Transfer cancelled by Wise

Hello, as the title says, I just receive an email form Wise, saying my transfer was cancelled

first time it happens, what is the problem ?

from the start, something strange : they said they have received money from my bank, but that it will take 5 days to transfer to my Thai bank ( SCB ) : normally I have money one day later

any explanation ? thanks 

ps: I email them for help, they say "   our help center is too busy, please send us an e-mail ", so impossible to contact them 

Edited by Aforek

I have had similar messages not very often but the odd one. I just close the app and open it. Cancel the transfer you tried and make another one. For me it has worked every time no problem. I think the server you are connecting to may just be overloaded for a short period

3 hours ago, Gaccha said:

This reminds me of people complaining of the WiFi sometimes failing on their plane flights. They're in a tube in the sky, getting access to the World's internet... 

What WISE does is amazing. They save you a fortune by shunting your money around the World down odd routes. Just 15 years ago, the same transfer would have cost a fortune. They'll do it for peanuts. On this occasion, it's going to take a little longer, and they've even told you how long.

If you want your money instantly, pay your bank to do it directly... but make sure you're wearing some adult diapers before you see the cost.

If you are unhappy with WISE, they have competitors. Try them. 

He's saying they cancelled it, not complaining about how long it took.

• Like 1

OP Give them a call.  I called  them recently.  Sending an email may take several days for a response:

+44 203 974 1320

+44 203 695 0999

44-786-493-2720