Judge dismisses Trump's lawsuit, allowing NY probe to go on

onthedarkside

14 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

He then said teachers should be carrying guns, to loud applause. 

LOL, he actually said that? I know a few teachers that would happily use them on nuisance pupils.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

LOL, he actually said that? I know a few teachers that would happily use them on nuisance pupils.

I think in one of the school shootings a teacher actually engage the shooter with a glock and got killed because the shooter had an AR 15. Did trump intend the teachers to use body armor and carry assault rifles?

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I think in one of the school shootings a teacher actually engage the shooter with a glock and got killed because the shooter had an AR 15. Did trump intend the teachers to use body armor and carry assault rifles?

If you were to ask him the question, he would probably say yes.

Trump is a cunning sociopath who found out appealing to the basest instincts of Americans paid off handsomely in terms of donations and votes, there is no reason for him to change what is successful.

The irony is, most of the demographic he gets donations and votes from don't realize they are not his supporters, but his victims.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

And so it begins...

And so it begins to be reported.

There is ample evidence that NY State, Georgia Stare and the DoJ have ongoing investigations and Grand Juries examining Trump and many of those who were in Trump’s administration.

Why this has received so little press coverage is a mystery.

However, next month the Congressional investigation into the events of January 6 goes to live TV, the game is about to change pace.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And so it begins to be reported.

There is ample evidence that NY State, Georgia Stare and the DoJ have ongoing investigations and Grand Juries examining Trump and many of those who were in Trump’s administration.

Why this has received so little press coverage is a mystery.

However, next month the Congressional investigation into the events of January 6 goes to live TV, the game is about to change pace.

"Why this has received so little press coverage is a mystery."

After crying wolf a hundred thousand times and further destroying their credibility each time, there comes a limit where even the most hateful anti Trump media outlets throws in the towel.

No idea what exact crime this latest witch hunt is claiming to have found, and care even less. Trump has been the victim of harassment and false defamatory smears for years now, it is very boring.

Not long ago he was looking at some horrific charges. Such as negligent homicide charges, one count for each covid victim, don't hear much of that one lately thanks to many times more dying of covid on Biden's watch. Treason for having colluded with Putin to cheat in the 2016 election. Real crimes. Now from what I see - as above in this thread - he is accused of (are you sitting down?) having gone bankrupt decades ago, had some agents sleeping at his hotel when he was playing a round of golf, some unspecified dispute with contractors working for him. You get the gist I'm sure. It's over. He is the most investigated man in history and they couldn't find anything worthy of charges.

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Why this has received so little press coverage is a mystery."

After crying wolf a hundred thousand times and further destroying their credibility each time, there comes a limit where even the most hateful anti Trump media outlets throws in the towel.

No idea what exact crime this latest witch hunt is claiming to have found, and care even less. Trump has been the victim of harassment and false defamatory smears for years now, it is very boring.

Not long ago he was looking at some horrific charges. Such as negligent homicide charges, one count for each covid victim, don't hear much of that one lately thanks to many times more dying of covid on Biden's watch. Treason for having colluded with Putin to cheat in the 2016 election. Real crimes. Now from what I see - as above in this thread - he is accused of (are you sitting down?) having gone bankrupt decades ago, had some agents sleeping at his hotel when he was playing a round of golf, some unspecified dispute with contractors working for him. You get the gist I'm sure. It's over. He is the most investigated man in history and they couldn't find anything worthy of charges.

Oh right, so NY State, Georgia State and the DoJ are not well down the road in their investigations of Trump’s crimes you claim were ‘crying wolf’. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I saw a video of his "speach" on BBC World.

The man is a disgusting, amoral, political charlatan. As foul a creature as one could imagine.

How aptly you put it.

5 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Cruz is from the same mould as Trump. He reminds me of something that slithers away if you lift up a large flat stone in a dark damp place .

How true.