Massage lady attacks "unfaithful' husband with axe - she tries to get his phone in the ambulance as "evidence"

webfact

image.jpeg

Daily News Thai Caption: Husband attacked with axe!

Daily News reported that a traditional Thai massage lady who suspected her husband of having an affair attacked him with an axe. 

"Num", 45, was covered in blood when rescue services arrived at a house in downtown Trang, southern Thailand. A friend had intervened to save him. 

But after the husband was loaded into the ambulance a furious "A", 40, attacked him again and tried to grab his phone shouting:

"The evidence is all on his phone".

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

image.jpeg

Picture: Daily News

Num was taken to Trang hospital and A was taken to calm down in the house.

A close friend of Num said that he is an aircon technician while his wife is a traditional Thai massage lady. They have lived together for 4-5 years.

image.jpeg

Picture: Daily News

But they are always having jealous arguments that have increased in ferocity recently culminating in this attack.

The media made no mention of any police involvement as yet in their report, notes ASEAN NOW. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-05-31

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

More like volunteering ...????

OK, then I don't understand how your post relates to my post.

My post stated:

Oh good lord, what a nutcase.

I might have been married to her once.

You replied to this with:

Could still be an option if he doesn't want to go home.

Am I missing something here?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

OK, then I don't understand how your post relates to my post.

My post stated:

Oh good lord, what a nutcase.

I might have been married to her once.

You replied to this with:

Could still be an option if he doesn't want to go home.

Am I missing something here?

Not missing anything.. no offence meant.

ignore me,

I'll not tag you again.

• Like 1

Evidence of what? For Facebook? Probably reason guy was looking for another woman because she is a maniac. She must think is she copies a few messages off his phone it will exonerate her from attempted murder lol. Most of the severely jealous types of women here I have met where that way because they were guilty of infidelity themselves. I had a GF once I had to move on was threatening to bring the poo yai baan and all her family to the city to confront me lol. Angry villagers with pitch forks. Had a few of these types. Just can not control themselves. Win at all cost. Cut off their head to spit their face. Never once considering the problem is themself.

Edited by Kenny202
  • Like 1