International covid vaccination certificates for travel

I hear people talking about getting the international covid certificate from their Mor Phrom app. Is this what they mean, you d/l and print out this, and this satisfies the requirements for travel to Australia and elsewhere? Or is there another certificate that's required. I notice this particular certificate from my Mor Phrom app isn't signed by anyone nor has it been stamped. So is this it or is there another I'll need for travel? Also since getting vaccinated I now have a new passport with a different passport number. How do I get my new PP number updated? 

1653970355550.thumb.jpg.2cfd874864ab4286a6d08883daf604b1.jpg

I got my certificate  emailed to me by the local  municipal authority having shown them my vax status  in Mor Prom. I also got the yellow book vaccination  booklet from the municipal  authority. In my case in Naklua. All very fast and efficient  service.  However, there is I believe a national generic email address  for getting your  certificate  delivered which is mentioned on another thread

If you scroll down on the Mor Prom app - bottom left - you should see a button to apply for a digital International Certificate.  As I understand it, they are free

until about (?) the 22nd of this June.  

Here's a copy of what mine looks like (I've erased name and other personal information) and one can also scroll down and it'll list the exact vaccines (name, lot number, date, etc.) that you received.  I'm only attaching the top part.

Certif.jpg.e928f52552e8bac48803b64a73d2e93d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CMBob said:

If you scroll down on the Mor Prom app - bottom left - you should see a button to apply for a digital International Certificate.  As I understand it, they are free

Here's a copy of what mine looks like (I've erased name and other personal information) and one can also scroll down and it'll list the exact vaccines (name, lot number, date, etc.) that you received.  I'm only attaching the top part.

yes thanks CMBob. I did apply and have that digital International covid-19 vaccination certificate, and received a copy. Just like the one you posted, so that's it? That is all I need. When I get to airports and arrive in Australia or other countries they'll scan the QR code and be satisfied with that. I'll also have a print out. Nothing is signed or stamped. 

4 hours ago, CMBob said:

Certif.jpg.e928f52552e8bac48803b64a73d2e93d.jpg

Thanks for the information. I have also applied for that " digital international certificate".  My understanding is that it comes as a QR Code, but my question is: how do I receive that QR Code? Do I wait for an email? SMS? I could see no explanation in the Mor Prom app as to how I get the QR Code once my application has been approved.

3 hours ago, Hotrats said:

..... my question is: how do I receive that QR Code? Do I wait for an email? SMS? I could see no explanation in the Mor Prom app as to how I get the QR Code once my application has been approved.

I too was expecting an email but never got one.  When I signed up for the certificate, I do recall it said something about it being ready after a given date.  A few days after that date, I just opened the Mor Prom app, hit the International Certificate button, and it was there.  It remains in the never never land of my phone (although I also grabbed a couple of screen shots, printed those out, and now keep those copies with my travel paperwork).

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CMBob said:

I too was expecting an email but never got one.  When I signed up for the certificate, I do recall it said something about it being ready after a given date.  A few days after that date, I just opened the Mor Prom app, hit the International Certificate button, and it was there.  It remains in the never never land of my phone (although I also grabbed a couple of screen shots, printed those out, and now keep those copies with my travel paperwork).

Many thanks. I guess I'll just have to wait and see; and keep checking my Mor Prom app.

Not the original question, but here's the solution for those who might need the certificate ASAP (in case you're flying out very soon and cannot wait for a system generated QR certificate).

Bring: Passport, Copy of Flight Booking, Record of all your vaccinations
Go to: Bang Rak Vaccination and Health Center near St. Louis BTS Skytrain  (https://goo.gl/maps/e2G9XBPVMjSua8Pc7) .

They will issue your International QR Certificate immediately.

Edited by audaciousnomad

2 hours ago, audaciousnomad said:

Not the original question, but here's the solution for those who might need the certificate ASAP (in case you're flying out very soon and cannot wait for a system generated QR certificate).

Bring: Passport, Copy of Flight Booking, Record of all your vaccinations
Go to: Bang Rak Vaccination and Health Center near St. Louis BTS Skytrain  (https://goo.gl/maps/e2G9XBPVMjSua8Pc7) .

They will issue your International QR Certificate immediately.

The International QR Certificate issued by the Mor Prom app. Is that it? Is that the best one we can get in Thailand and that is all that is required for international travel. All countries (in my case Australia) recognize this one and happily accept this one? Or is there something else? This is what I need to know.

On a somewhat related topic, Thai government (Public Health Ministry) shut down the Mor Chana covid-tracking app today, saying it was no longer needed given Thailand is about to enter the "endemic" phase.

I'd guess (but don't know) that eventually they'll deep-six the entire Mor Chana app so it might be wise to download copies of whatever information (digital health certificate, international certificate, etc.) you might want to preserve.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CMBob said:

On a somewhat related topic, Thai government (Public Health Ministry) shut down the Mor Chana covid-tracking app today, saying it was no longer needed given Thailand is about to enter the "endemic" phase.

I'd guess (but don't know) that eventually they'll deep-six the entire Mor Chana app so it might be wise to download copies of whatever information (digital health certificate, international certificate, etc.) you might want to preserve.

Did you mean Mor Chana will be deep-sixed or Mor Phrom as that information is in Mor Phrom?

5 hours ago, treetops said:

Did you mean Mor Chana will be deep-sixed or Mor Phrom as that information is in Mor Phrom?

Whoops...please ignore my prior post, article in the Post was only about Mor Chana.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 10:26 AM, grain said:

The International QR Certificate issued by the Mor Prom app. Is that it? Is that the best one we can get in Thailand and that is all that is required for international travel. All countries (in my case Australia) recognize this one and happily accept this one? Or is there something else? This is what I need to know.

Yes, it's the international one.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 11:38 AM, The Hammer2021 said:

I got my certificate  emailed to me by the local  municipal authority having shown them my vax status  in Mor Prom. I also got the yellow book vaccination  booklet from the municipal  authority. In my case in Naklua. All very fast and efficient  service.  However, there is I believe a national generic email address  for getting your  certificate  delivered which is mentioned on another thread

MOPH /Govt. Hospital do all that not Municipal. 

On 6/1/2022 at 7:39 AM, Hotrats said:

Many thanks. I guess I'll just have to wait and see; and keep checking my Mor Prom app.

Thailand MOPH International Digital WHO Covid Vax Booklet.

Available from Provincial or Intl. Airport MOPH Offices in Hard Copy.

Accepted Worldwide. Derived from Mor Prom Record of Jabs & Certs.

Got that eight months ago, with having all three AZ/ Pfizer Vax at Thai Govt. Hospitals.

Just can’t fathom why people are still confused on this & still haven’t got this stuff completed yet????