Zolam tablets

pontious

Zolam brand is off market here but there are many other brands of alprazolam.

All of which are a controlled substance and cannot legally be obtained from other than a hospital or clinic.

4 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Zolam brand is off market here but there are many other brands of alprazolam.

All of which are a controlled substance and cannot legally be obtained from other than a hospital or clinic.

Thanks - I get it from BPH but they are always running  out, meaning I have to make multiple trips. The package says - Zolam 1 mg { xanax-ss { ?

4 minutes ago, pontious said:

Thanks - I get it from BPH but they are always running  out, meaning I have to make multiple trips. The package says - Zolam 1 mg { xanax-ss { ?

They may still have stock on their shelves but that particular brand is no longer coming in. Does not matter as there are other brands.

Are you sure the issue is that they run out vs are just limiting quantity? Doctors will often limit how much they provide at one time of controlled drugs like this and some hospitals have a policy to that effect.

3 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

They may still have stock on their shelves but that particular brand is no longer coming in. Does not matter as there are other brands.

Are you sure the issue is that they run out vs are just limiting quantity? Doctors will often limit how much they provide at one time of controlled drugs like this and some hospitals have a policy to that effect.

Thank you for your reply. My wife has been getting 90 tablets in one go for a long time now. They tell us they have so many patients on it so some people get some so no one has none. What other alternatives are there . That last question is for her Doctor not you of course but just some suggestions. This forum would be lost without you -thank you.!!

• Like 1

I doubt any hospital would give more than 90 tablets at a go, moist places would nto give that much for a drug like this. I suspect they are telling you what they think will satisfy you rather than necessarily the truth.

As I assume you know, this drug is highly addictive, and people also tend to build up a tolerance to it i.e. it stops working, or needs higher and higher doses to achieve the same effect.  1 mg is already a high dose to take at one go.

As to alternatives, one would need to know why she is taking it.  Just for sleep, or is there an anxiety disorder?

Try Clonoril. It is klonopin or clonazopam and available at the pharmacy in Foodland on Pattaya Klang. The last known place that sold alprazolam was Walking Street Pharmacy, which is no longer in business. Clonoril is among the same family of pharmaceuticals as Xanax. Not as effective, in my opinion, but if you suffer from anxiety, it may be your only option. Doctors are increasingly resistant to prescribing drugs in the benzodiazepine family because they are highly addictive and increase your happiness. ????????

Ah it's Xanax of course. Unfortunately it's widely available  or was in Pattaya illegally. It very addictive and dulls peoples emotions.  Its the recreational drug of choice for the hip hop gangsta rap scene. From my observations of users and abusers of Xanax  it robs  people  of empathy, guilt and generally  makes people unsympathetic and insensitive to other peoples needs and feelings-It prevents people being anxious in bad ways as well as good ways. It has a reputation of having some of the worst withdrawal symptoms of any drug. Very view people manage to cease taking it. A lot of the oldies who take it here  in Pattaya, and drink, don't know just how much it is affecting  their relationships or that they are addicted.

I understand some  of the above might  not be strictly relevant but I feel anybody who might be embarking on a relationship  with Xanax should know that just because  it's not known as classic  street drug and its administered by doctor doesn't  make it safe.