Is there light at the end of the tunnel for Thailand?

webfact

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

Which is the point, isn't it? Most tourists coming to Thailand will never have applied for a pass five or six times like you have. They'll probably just see Thailand flagged as needing additional requirements for entry and pass on to the next country that doesn't. Unlike you, they would need to look into just what  insurance, how much, which companies, how long and then search around for instructions for the pass and the uploads, and wondering if it will all work out okay. Why not just avoid all that? Go down on the list to Mexico and Malaysia and they can avoid it.

Malaysia entry requires download and completing their version of Thai Pass called MySejahtera within a week before departing for Malaysia. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Malaysia entry requires download and completing their version of Thai Pass called MySejahtera within a week before departing for Malaysia. 

Well, then just give a pass on Malaysia's pass too. Plenty of warm tropical places don't require any of this nonsense. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jcmj said:

Not with the mandate to wear masks in today’s headlines. Sure many will postpone or cancel til Thailand quits flip flopping every day. Too risky for many. 

Nonsense. Being required to wear a mask in a limited number of locations isn't much of a deterrent. Having to pursue a 'Pass' and insurance, and pay 300 baht to enter is far more so. 

How is a mask requirement 'risky'?

If I have to buy some fancy special insurance. If I have to fill out the Thailand Pass, I will not be 

coming to Thailand this year or even next year. There are a lot of countries where I have been wanting

to travel to, and will until Thailand treats travelers the same as they treat their Thai travelers.

Harvey Marshall

Is there light at the end of the tunnel for Thailand?

Maybe if Junta gets voted out but the problem is this tunnel goes till November elections & you can almost guarantee so does Thai pass & insurance scame