Pink Pineapple Is Illegal In Thailand – Smugglers Face Heavy Penalty

webfact

3 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

No.

He said if poodles forked poodles they would turn into wolves. 
He’s talking shiite…

5 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

No.

He said if poodles forked poodles they would turn into wolves. 
He’s talking shiite…

Wow man.  Can you let up on this please and stop being so rude to me.  I get it, you did not get the point i was trying to get across. 

I only used to poodle dog breed as an example. It could be any dog breed so long as it was not so unhealthy and deformed it could not give birth to puppies or find dead animals to scavenge or small animals as prey. 

Even my chihuahuas  could probably hunt and kill enough mice, frogs and birds to survive and breed if they had to. 

I get your view and am happy for you to keep it.  There is no need for further debate as we will not agree.  

2 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Wow man.  Can you let up on this please and stop being so rude to me.  I get it, you did not get the point i was trying to get across. 

I only used to poodle dog breed as an example. It could be any dog breed so long as it was not so unhealthy and deformed it could not give birth to puppies or find dead animals to scavenge or small animals as prey. 

Even my chihuahuas  could probably hunt and kill enough mice, frogs and birds to survive and breed if they had to. 

I get your view and am happy for you to keep it.  There is no need for further debate as we will not agree.  

I asked you to provide citations for your gibberish and it seems you have declined.

16 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

No. You are incorrect.  

I am in no way insulting you here, but it's clear you have little knowledge of genetics or zoology, evolution etc 

You must realise that poodles and the fancy dog breeds of today have mostly been created in the last few hundred years right?   

Even in the last 50 or so years the show breeds are very different to how they were then.

And I am in no way insulting you when I say that any breed of dog breeding within its own breed will NOT revert to wolves.

They may have changed characteristics, to suit their environment but to say they will become wolves is pure <deleted> on your part.

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

He's talking about letting all dogs fork whatever they want and eventually all the breeds we know will end up disappearing and there will be only real dogs produced

The experiment’s already been done, and has resulted in the wretched soi dog.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CygnusX1 said:

The experiment’s already been done, and has resulted in the wretched soi dog.

????

Do a google on the Asian Red dog and the Aussie Dingo. It's reckoned the dingo came from Asian Reds taken on fishing boats a very long time ago to the Aussie mainland. Now they are a very distinct breed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, overherebc said:

????

Do a google on the Asian Red dog and the Aussie Dingo. It's reckoned the dingo came from Asian Reds taken on fishing boats a very long time ago to the Aussie mainland. Now they are a very distinct breed.

Look similar

On 6/8/2022 at 9:37 PM, Moonlover said:

What on earth has Homophobia got to do with pineapples, pink or otherwise?

Del Monte should introduce pink pineapples in packages as "two bottom" halves or "two top" halves.

Edited by tjintx

On 6/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, overherebc said:
On 6/9/2022 at 9:47 AM, starky said:

Because to people of a certain age from certain countries pink has always been considered the colour of horses hoofs.... strange but true. 

Haven't heard 'horses hoof' for years. ????

I assume it's Cockney?

The Cockney would have been Iron hooves.