Clinics

splodger

Hello,right now I have a mobility problem.

I need to see a doctor,my medical insurance doesn't cover me for outpatient,I would like to pay by credit card,I am trying to find a clinic that will accept,Mastercard/Visa,I have tried calling a few I just gave up.

Stay Safe 

13 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

well, the obvious answer would be that if you cannot find someone to assist you in getting cash, then you will need to g o to a hospital that will accept payment by means available to you... 

I don't want to pay cash.

Sorry for not making that obvious 

3 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Believe most hospitals will accept credit cards - and that is where most doctors work in Thailand.  Clinics are mostly for beauty or routine flu type issues (pills for cash).

I appreciate that  it's  an ingrown toenail, minor surgery,

6 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

There are many clinics in Pattaya and most if not all will accept Mastercard or VISA.

Where in Pattaya are you? Can you get a songtheaw or motorbike taxi to get you to one?

image.png.4d414c09c75eb058681730fb72049f74.png

I'm in Pattaya Klang  can get Bolt no problem 

Why make problems- pay with cash? Why go to a clinic? Go to a hospital of which there are excellent ones in Pattaya and pay by credit  card.

Stay  in overnight then you are not outpatient.

Never use clinics when there  is a hospital  available. Never.

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, splodger said:

I appreciate that  it's  an ingrown toenail, minor surgery,

i had a toenail excised some years back at BPH and the charge was less than 200 USD.     Walked into the surgeons office and showed him the infected  big toenail.    I was hoping medicine would take care of the infection but he said he doubted it would and the only way he  recommended to deal with it was through excising it.  I asked when he could do it and he said "RIGHT NOW".     I'd been marking the infections growth with a sharpee mark on my toenail and decided to go along with the doctor.

Forty minutes later  I walked out with 9 toenails and a  solid path to ending my  toenail infection.      

21 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Why make problems- pay with cash? Why go to a clinic? Go to a hospital of which there are excellent ones in Pattaya and pay by credit  card.

Stay  in overnight then you are not outpatient.

Never use clinics when there  is a hospital  available. Never.

Emdog what confuses  you? Perhaps I can help  you.