Bitcoin going well

Just now, Adumbration said:

This is true.  They are way behind the curve because they are scared of popping the residential property market.  But as kiyosaki rightly point out it is different this time around.  This time it is going to down and dirty...fighting over food dirty....keep the housing bubble inflating is pointless if people can no longer feed their families.

.75 move by RBA next month.  Flag my post and your .5 prediction.  We will compare notes first tuesday next month.

Bet you 2 beers

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Houses went up 20%. If they fall 16% back to same level.

Unless prices fall by 25% or more no real issue.

No incorrect.  You are ignoring the extent people have been living off equity.  Have a look at the levels of equity draw downs and reverse mortgages.

I have significant cash holding in Australia at the moment.  None of the banks have passed on a single dime of the the recent rate rises.  So that is a very big issue for me.  

I also don't expect them to.

Edited by Adumbration

1 minute ago, Adumbration said:

I have significant cash holding in Australia at the moment.  None of the banks have passed on a single dime of the the recent rate rises.  So that is a very big issue for me.  

I also don't expect them to.

Better to buy shares. Bhp 10.5%.

I predict in end of month we will se a significant rise in gold price. 2000usd ounce? 

I saw the prediction for 2023 and bayond it is going to dip ounder 1600, usd pr ounce, well we will see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Better to buy shares. Bhp 10.5%.

I am entirely in cash at present including my super.  I will be reentering the market after the correction.

This will be a once in a life time opportunity.

Make sure you have tight stop losses in on your BHP.

Edited by Adumbration
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Is there a major crash going on or just normal stock movements ?

We have to wait and see, but we all know we are on a roll downwards! And it is going to hit hard for most people world wide. 

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

4 bull mkts

Screenshot_20220614-030650_Chrome.jpg

those are double tops of the same rally lol, your chart shows 2 rallys which is typical for any pump and dump. I was replying to the comment about 5 years ago, only 1 rally had happened. 

image.png.442d3ea9f0ee6648f2a6b062ee6bffe0.png

Edited by dj230

3 minutes ago, dj230 said:

those are double tops of the same rally lol, this chart shows 2 rallys which is typical for any pump and dump. I was replying to the comment about 5 years ago, only 1 rally had happened. 

Rubbish

4 bull mkts

1 was massive

• Like 1