Jomtien cannabis shop selling weed and oil just open

questionsreplies

On 6/14/2022 at 9:25 AM, Guderian said:

This will be a big draw for foreign tourists, though they're hardly likely to be the "Quality" tourists that TAT and the government aspire to, more likely to be stoners with backpacks and insufficient funds to do anything more than smoke weed.

High strength's selling at 700 baht /gram in shops. Doubt they can afford that. It is powerful though i nearly fainted when takings a big whiff of the bag my skunk was in. 

• Like 1

There are several shops in town selling it I can smell it pretty strong just walking past the places.

Definitely not 0.2% only and I was told quite expensive.

Why would this help tourism?  Readily accessible in most western countries and totally recreation legal in places like the U.S.  And from the prices I am hearing, probably less expensive.

Edited by bkk6060

23 hours ago, Orinoco said:

I wasn't able to open the .png, so don't know what it is you wanted to say in reply to my post.

That's strange it looks fine to me and 3 other posters.

Maybe that's because I'm not smoking ganja... ????

No, seriously, I couldn't open the .png, so if you have anything important you want me to respond to, please just write it out.

7 minutes ago, billsmart said:

Maybe that's because I'm not smoking ganja... ????

No, seriously, I couldn't open the .png, so if you have anything important you want me to respond to, please just write it out.

No not important.

but maybe you have a small problem with your pc

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

There are several shops in town selling it I can smell it pretty strong just walking past the places.

Definitely not 0.2% only and I was told quite expensive.

Why would this help tourism?  Readily accessible in most western countries and totally recreation legal in places like the U.S.  And from the prices I am hearing, probably less expensive.

Well they could stay home and smoke in the basement surrounded by pizza boxes or have a great holiday. Smokers will choose countries where they can party and get high legally

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new place opened way down Jomtien beach, near where they have widened the beach. Just one place open selling bud at the moment, bought some "blue cheese" which is nice and strong B600, but they had cheaper. Guys sitting around with bongs. looks like it might be an interesting complex when open

20220628_161520.jpg

On 6/18/2022 at 6:26 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Talking of The Pizza Company, has anyone else noted that they now have exactly 420 branches in Thailand?

https://thairesidents.com/around-town/the-pizza-company-launches-the-king-of-delivery-campaign-leveraging-thailands-largest-network-of-420-branches-to-guarantee-30-minutes-delivery/

It might turn out to be nothing but it's always best to be aware of these matters.

This sounds like a conspiracy post.... 

On 6/30/2022 at 9:08 AM, banglay said:

I ordered  blue cheese online 5g > 1150b = 230b per gm cash on delivery ..  I'll post later after I have tested the said product for quality etc . and if it is OK I'll post the link ..

Be nice to have that link please, PM me if you don't want it public

• Like 2

On 6/30/2022 at 9:08 AM, banglay said:

I ordered  blue cheese online 5g > 1150b = 230b per gm cash on delivery ..  I'll post later after I have tested the said product for quality etc . and if it is OK I'll post the link ..

How was the blue cheese strain?  If good, can post a link to the seller (or dm)?  Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 2:57 PM, Bert got kinky said:

Moderators, can we please get rid of these backward puritan trolls.

I understand that simple things please simple minds but it becomes tedious when these childish trolls insist on butting in while the adults are trying to have an adult conversation.

Their only goal is de-rail the threads, please get rid of them.

call the guestapo ? We know on which side you would have been during the war...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TacoKhun said:

there is ganja plaza (photo above little walking street) on jomtien road, they offer weed  as cheap as 100 baht for 3 grams, local produce.

have you tried it ? is it acceptable ?