90 day report at CW.

There was a queue system in place in CW when I went to do mine in person about 2 weeks ago. Hand your completed form over to the IO at the information desk and you'll get a ticket for counter A1 (if I remember correctly).

When I did mine, the queue was maybe 30 people deep but moved fast. I was done in an hour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why not try the online 90 days report? It's easy, and they even send you a reminder email 2 weeks before the next one, which you can do immediately instead of waiting for the exact date. I've done 3 x 90 days now and it's perfect. I'll never go to CW again except for the annual renewal.

5 hours ago, mesothelium said:

There was a queue system in place in CW when I went to do mine in person about 2 weeks ago. Hand your completed form over to the IO at the information desk and you'll get a ticket for counter A1 (if I remember correctly).

When I did mine, the queue was maybe 30 people deep but moved fast. I was done in an hour.

Me likewise.

20 hours ago, overherebc said:

Had you booked a time/day or just turned up?

I went there today since I had other business not to far away and I just showed up No online booking.  Unfortunate the timing was bad and I ended up arriving 11.30 and there was 69 people before me in queue, and of cause I had to wait for the 1 hour lunch break. If you go there in person I believe the best time is around 15.00 and not later than 15.30 when they stop hand out queue tickets, or book online. It seams like if you just show up you get a A1 ticket, and I believe the people with A2 had booked online.

On 6/14/2022 at 2:54 PM, Buffy Frobisher said:

I'll never go to CW again except for the annual renewal.

Except when you have a new passport. Maybe possible to time it so you do 90 days report and move stamps to new passport at the same time.

2 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

Except when you have a new passport. Maybe possible to time it so you do 90 days report and move stamps to new passport at the same time.

True, but with 10-year Australian passports I don't have to worry about that for a while. Obviously I must go every year for the Retirement renewal, but wasting a day getting to and from CW every 90 days is a thing of the past with online reporting, thankfully.

15 hours ago, Buffy Frobisher said:

True, but with 10-year Australian passports I don't have to worry about that for a while. Obviously I must go every year for the Retirement renewal, but wasting a day getting to and from CW every 90 days is a thing of the past with online reporting, thankfully.

You are lucky that have a 10 year Passport, many has only 5. and in reality its 4.5

• Confused 1