Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Cannabis pop up store in Hua Hin proves a hit with foreigners

webfact

16 minutes ago, n00dle said:

thanks pete, always nice to hear the geriatric sex tourist spin, but some of us aren't particularly worried about that.  Besides, weed is legal, last I heard prostitution was still a no no. 

You spelled it wrong. Not 'no no' it's  Nana.....(or so I'm  told).......

• Haha 1

I'm just waiting for a news report about this place being raided and shut down.

I also wonder if you need to provide your name and address when making a purchase, you know - just to prove you're over 18, 20, 21 or whatever they've set the arbitrary age limit to?

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 7:13 AM, stoner said:

the price is about to go up all across the board in thialand. there is a huge shortage coming. i would stock up.

I agree with this, it’s already started.

Yesterday I sent my runner to one of the head shops shown on the map posted on the ‘Coconuts’ website, as I couldn’t get away from work.

I was interested in trying some of their medium range stuff (@ 2,000 Baht per 3.5g).

Also, as I have only smoked brick weed for the past 20 years, I wanted to get 3g of their local Sativa (@ 250 Baht per gram), to see if it was any good as a more affordable long-term smoke.

Got a call from the runner when he got to the shop, he was told that they had sold out of everything in their lower price range and the cheapest available is now 750 Baht per gram.

The prices that are currently being offered, by all shops that I have seen offering, are ridiculously high.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2022 at 6:57 AM, shdmn said:

Someone on some forum (maybe this one?) claimed they got high THC weed delivered via Grab.

Sukhumweed offers delivery for 50 baht on its website but I have been told distpensaries are backing off from online sales for fear of being accused of selling to under 20s.  When I went past Sukhumweed on Saturday night there were a lot of motorbikes parked outside.  I think people are sending motorcycle taxis to buy the weed for them. If you have a regular motorcycle taxi you can trust, that might be a good solution.