Thai Elite Visa Extension

I have a Thai Elite PE Visa and have booked my 1 year extension on 22nd June at Udonthani Immigration Office through Thai Elite.

Thai Elite have in the past always issued a Certified Letter by email for the Extension which is a requirement approx 3 weeks before the appointment however now they are saying that this letter will be issued 1 to 3 days before the appointment.

Getting the letter 1 day before the appointment date is in my opinion cutting it a bit short especially if one has to go to a print shop to print it out.

Just wondering if any Thai Elite Members have experienced any problems in getting this letter in a timely manner before the booking date for the extension at Immigration.

Many thanks in advance.

When I extended last year , got my letter within 24 hrs.    Thai Elite made a booking for me at my local immigration office (Kanchanaburi) - however as it has been a very quiet office(!) I just rolled up a few days before said 'appointment"  - no problemo!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Doonald said:

Isn't there about to be a new 5 + 5 year visa for digital nomads etc coming out for just THB5k a year ? 

You must be on the wrong thread, this is about letters and documentation needed for an extension, what you are doing is misdirecting the information wanted on this thread, and getting 10 year or 20 year visas is not exactly nomadic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn’t worry about it. I changed my reporting office from Bangkok to Phuket ( bangkok doesn’t require the letter) and found out that Phuket requires the letter the day I went in to renew my extension of stay. They emailed the letter while I was at immigration and no issue. The next time I renewed I let them know 5 days ahead of time and I got the email a couple of days later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1