Cannabis ban imposed on schools, pot smoking in public banned from Friday

snoop1130

11 hours ago, thaitom said:

Since when has smoking at schools been allowed ? All of a sudden, people will start smoking pot at schools ? Isn't there an age limit to purchase pot ?  And why does the DPM say weed that is 0.2% is legal to smoke, but every other article says extracts 0.2% .....?   you suppose to smoke the leaves and throw out the Buds ?  

Initially only growing plants that contain only 0.2% was legalized, which was essentially hemp, which is only good for making paper, ropes and clothes out of it.  Then they did away with that and the 0.2% rule now applies only to extracts like hash oil for example. The buds, no matter how high the THC content, are still legal, although they recently put buds back on the list of narcotics, which means smoking in public places is prohibited and is punishable by law, plus pregnant women and people under the age of 20 are prohibited from buying and smoking cannabis products. That's how I understood it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 2long said:

In the civilised world, the government would have thought about, discussed, and implemented these laws BEFORE making the stuff legal.

It really does beggar belief how inept these Muppets are!

Exactly!  Kinda makes one feel all snug and secure knowing that if a disaster was to strike here we have the very best looking after our interests. lol!  (tho I think you were a little hard on Muppets everywhere)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

to prevent abuse of cannabis and hemp among students and teaching staff

I can only imagine the scenes that must've been going on in faculty lounges since June 9. Afternoon classes probably had to be suspended most days as teachers were incapable of crawling to the class rooms after "lunch". Not that the students were in any better shape...

15 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Initially only growing plants that contain only 0.2% was legalized, which was essentially hemp, which is only good for making paper, ropes and clothes out of it.  Then they did away with that and the 0.2% rule now applies only to extracts like hash oil for example. The buds, no matter how high the THC content, are still legal, although they recently put buds back on the list of narcotics, which means smoking in public places is prohibited and is punishable by law, plus pregnant women and people under the age of 20 are prohibited from buying and smoking cannabis products. That's how I understood it.

If I may post this link ?  How is this possible ? I really do not understand.    https://prikpot.com/?tap_a=114340-911ad0&tap_s=2932157-79232a     They even deliver COD.

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2022 at 7:03 PM, thaitom said:

Since when has smoking at schools been allowed ? All of a sudden, people will start smoking pot at schools ? Isn't there an age limit to purchase pot ?  And why does the DPM say weed that is 0.2% is legal to smoke, but every other article says extracts 0.2% .....?   you suppose to smoke the leaves and throw out the Buds ?  

I thought the same as you. But like everything in Thailand not all is as it seems 

Screenshot_20220618-184043_Chrome.thumb.jpg.861949be5e058f1fec507c39d4d7a1ac.jpg

nothing there .2% and its all totally legal .....

• Like 1

in my late teens and early twenties, I smoked pot. I have to say that overall it had a negative impact on my life. albeit fun at the time.

Take a cold hard look at what has happened in Vancouver or California. Can anyone genuinely say that a free for all with weed is a positive contribution to society?

And that's with countries that at least had a plan, other than - here's your weed plants everyone.