Thailand Covid Cerificate with *QR CODE for travel to Malaysia

CrossBones

I live in Thailand.

I wish to visit Malaysia.

I applied on mysafetravel.gov.my for the enterance to malaysia and downloaded the MySejahtera application

Its getting approved but it mentioned that I would need to provide a Covid certificate with a QR CODE for review

My covid vaccine certificate is a Yellow Book from Department of disease control public health Thailand

Before i got this yellow book (which was required for international travel) i got a paper certificate from Ministry of Public Health (Thailand) in the top it says "Version 23" and there is a QR code.

When i scan the QR i go to co19cert.moph.go.th/..................(long url)  but an error is returned from there.

How do i get into Malaysia?

Thank you

I traveled from Phuket to Malaysia two weeks ago. I was vaccinated in the US so I only have a CDC hand written card. I uploaded it and in about 3 days the app listed my vaccination status as approved and provided a digital certificate. I was only asked to show it once, when checking in for my flight. 

• Thanks 1

I just tried it now and google chrome tried blocking me saying the certificate for the site was out of date or untrusted. Went to advanced in the pop up and forced it through - no problems. I tried again after that and straight in.

11 hours ago, CrossBones said:

When i scan the QR i go to co19cert.moph.go.th/..................(long url)  but an error is returned from there.

Your certificate is probably a bit old, there has been a lot of updates.

You could try to download a new certificate from Mor Phrom. If you have not used it for a while you may well have to update the app.