Thai PM: If you've never smoked weed before, don't try it now!

webfact

2 minutes ago, DezLez said:

Thank you for your post but yet again you make a mis-statement;

I quote again from  where you did say that posts be removed.  It is the comment which started this discussion as I am sure you must remember;

"Misinformed outbursts by people quoting the tired old anti cannabis propaganda should be classed as fake news and removed

That is indeed what I said,  It does not relate to a specific post, we will have to agree to disagree but I stand by my comment 

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

That is indeed what I said,  It does not relate to a specific post,

It was your post!

I assume you must have been a lawyer at some time either in your past or in your fantasy land as your ability to admit fault without including a disclaimer to nulify the fault is utterly amazing.

Why can't people when they are cought out not just say "oops, I got it wrong" or better still "sorry"!

As the old saying goes;

When you are in a hole stop digging!

Good night!

37 minutes ago, DezLez said:

It was your post!

I assume you must have been a lawyer at some time either in your past or in your fantasy land as your ability to admit fault without including a disclaimer to nulify the fault is utterly amazing.

Why can't people when they are cought out not just say "oops, I got it wrong" or better still "sorry"!

As the old saying goes;

When you are in a hole stop digging!

Good night!

What are you talking about? nowhere in my original comment did I refer to a specific post that should be removed  I referred to "tired old anti cannabis propaganda" That is a generalisation ,not a specific post  A blind man could see that !

When I last looked there were  12 likes   2 "sad" people one of which was you (which i will concede were "dislikes" )  and one "confused" presumably a half wit.  so the figures speak for themselves and by a large majority my post is validated.  Q.E.D. as they say

So as I see it you are in the (very vocal, in your case) minority    Therefore no fault for me to admit to.  No apology required, except maybe from you . And the only person who is in a hole and should stop digging is yourself.

With your many spelling mistakes, refusal to accept facts and lack of cognitive reasoning ability I'm starting to think you are retarded.  I won't be wasting anymore time trying to educate you.

9 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

also Thai school students already are behind the 8 ball imagine what it is going to be like when they start smoking  weed.

When I was in college, me and my friends used to take a toke after solving a calculus problem.  One problem, one toke.

Of course me and my friends were studying Electrical Engineering and probably were in the top 2% of IQ, but so what? ????

• Like 2

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand's authorities continued to show that they had not fully thought through the consequences of the change in the marijuana laws that came in less than two weeks ago, notes ASEAN NOW.

Anutin steam-rollered this through and should be held accountable for his ridiculous actions on this farce.

But we know all about accountability in Thailand.

12 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

yeah that's how I was introduced to weed at age 15. lucky for me I didn't like it so didn't turn into a pothead. not that there's anything wrong with that but it does seem anawful more of effort. dudes at school were talking about pulling cones as soon as they woke up in the morning.

It is how many of the older generation were introduced to cigarettes too..... I didn't think much off that first time, but still ended up encumbered by an expensive health affecting habit/addiction for 20 years. 

15 hours ago, cyril sneer said:
18 hours ago, whereyougo said:

I have both on my dresser a high grade 700 baht skunk and compressed rubbish 100 baht. 

Anybody want the 100 baht <deleted>? 

its not that bad

buy a grinder and its better than what i used to have at home, no need to mix with tobacco

I smoked skunk a few times and didn't like being stuck to the sofa unable to move, it reminded me of smack heads I once knew, bit of 'normal' marijuana was much better for me as could get on with things I enjoyed doing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, SunsetT said:

No not the same  as 'drink responsibly'! You are forgetting to mention the 'Big C'! Not the supermarket but 'CANCER'! Smoking kills on a massive scale, not to mention it's negative, and potentially deadly effect on others through passive smoking.

One doesn't get cancer from smoking ganja, if that's what you're implying.

18 hours ago, sansaihashbars said:

reefer madness to ganja fever...hahahaha.  how many weeks or months before 700 baht a gram ultimately turns into 200 baht a gram? 

Let's hope not long. I'm looking forward to smoking good weed but not at those prices. The stuff I buy in bricks works well and I've got 10 plants growing. Patience. We'll laugh at paying 700/gm very shortly

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I smoked skunk a few times and didn't like being stuck to the sofa unable to move, it reminded me of smack heads I once knew, bit of 'normal' marijuana was much better for me as could get on with things I enjoyed doing.

smoke less lasts longer that's what I do. I hate that near coma feeling as well

On 6/21/2022 at 1:44 PM, Henryford said:

The Government spend weeks promoting weed and then say don't smoke it duh!

I think he's right, if you get paranoid after smoking it may make Omicron worse, then you can have a booster or if you don't get paranoid you can have a blaster 

On 6/21/2022 at 8:21 AM, cyril sneer said:

100 baht at my local 

I bought a 5g lot of Thai commercial for ฿500 online from a shop in Bangkok. It actually weighed 7g when I opened it.

I guess my tolerance is way down after being dry here for 5 years because it was more than good enough to do the job for me. Maybe age is a factor too. I now have no plans to buy any of the more powerful imported stuff at the higher prices.

There's a difference between relaxing and becoming incoherent.

In any event, I am quite pleased that I can now easily access the one thing I missed the most after moving here, (after I found peanut butter in Big C.) ????

• Like 2