Thai PM: If you've never smoked weed before, don't try it now!

webfact

7 minutes ago, Jerno said:

Genuine idiots.

Please don't insult "genuine idiots" although I am having problems of thinking of which useless groups to include this bunch of $£"$££" into without insulting that group be it animate or inanimate!

Edited by DezLez
  • Haha 1

"Yes, I always knew there would be consequences. That's why (health minister and DPM) Anutin is chairing a committee looking into all of it".

How reassuring he is in the chair someone plug it in to the mains first ???? 

Edited by sammieuk1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Asean now have promoted many "reefer madness"  type stories on here, yet, somewhat perversely have also  started an informative "cannabis forum"  I wonder why

Misinformed outbursts by people quoting the tired old anti cannabis propaganda should be classed as fake news and removed

We're just showing what is going on in the Thai press and invariably warning about misinformation.

Rooster

It will be interesting to see how long  before people are arrested for DUI POT also Thai school students already are behind the 8 ball imagine what it is going to be like when they start smoking  weed.

Personally my advice is until they get things str8 do it at home in the privacy of your house.  

BUT i am confused is Shisha less harmful that weed and if so it is funny that you can be arrested for shisha but they are going to let people smoke Pot

but then again TIT

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

I have both on my dresser a high grade 700 baht skunk and compressed rubbish 100 baht. 

Anybody want the 100 baht <deleted>? 

Yeah, agree, the high grade <deleted> ain't gonna be sold for 100 THb