Thai media report nine hospital visits after people "smoked ganja, had it in som tam and cookies"

webfact

as long as anyone putting it into food and drinks makes sure customers are aware they are doing it and are being given the choice of not having it added I cant see a problem, if they are adding it and not warning customers they are doing it then they need to be charged, there are always some people that will have adverse effects so need to be aware what is being put in their food/drinks. Personally I am seriously looking at getting some to see if it will help eleviate my pain, might have to make some mild cookies, last time I made them to help with my withdrawls to pain killers I made them way too strong & they zonked me out for a couple of days but did the job

16 hours ago, Spock said:

You can still buy Tramadol in Thailand? Thought it had been outlawed some year's back.

Nope. I buy it all the time at my local pharmacy. Some don't want to be bothered with the book keeping, I think, so use the "no can" dodge. They do have to record and keep track of who and how often.

My local folks don't even have to ask my name anymore. They are my first stop for any ailment. Most they have solved, and if they cannot, "You should see Dotor, Mr. William."

• Thanks 1