Thailand's roads: The carnage continues, in fact it's getting worse - 40 dead "at scene" yesterday

webfact

3 hours ago, stoner said:

thailand is a gong show for driving. over 90 percent of drivers here should have their license taken away.

for the most part thai do not have the proper function and capacity to handle the decision making needed to operate a vehicle in a safe manner.

thailand is a gong show for driving. over 90 percent of drivers here should have their license taken away.That is IF They even have one !!

3 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

Need to think outside the box… Oars .. Environment friendly except for a few trees… which could be easily procured from forest encroachment…

7766F565-B9A8-456F-B7A2-88F3309391C4.jpeg

Se it even has a life raft barrel

On 6/24/2022 at 2:46 PM, Gandtee said:

Any driver refusing to take a breath test should be assumed to be guilty and banged up. Is there a law against refusing a breathalyzer? 

There is in Oz.  Refuse breath analysis attracts the same penalty as high range drink driving (alcohol).  Hopefully Thailand has something similar.  

13 hours ago, Henryford said:

Looking at these crash photos most of the cars seem beyond economic repair. What surprises me is how cheap motor insurance is here. My Roojai policy is $150 a year.

About walking distance from my house lives a car repair man 

I see on a regular base cars coming in his shop which are beyond "Total Loss".

Yet, these cars are leaving his shop after a few weeks and they look as if they came straight out of the factory.

Thai's can do wonders in destroying cars and repairing cars 

2 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

Well, you can now toss in all the muppets that get high on weed and decide to drive too... figures are only going to go up. It's not the weed or alcohol at fault, it's the muppets.

Can you please quote these figures you talk about. Or is it just a residual Reefer Madness showing thru?

Rooster