"Sadistic Granny" in custody for murdering her granddaughter, aged 6 - cruel woman filmed everything

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported on an alarming case of horrific child abuse at an address in Sam Khok, Pathum Thani north west of the Thai capital Bangkok.

Korya, 6, was found by the Sam Khok police dead in bed with horrendous injuries to her head and body. She was found at an address in Soi Wat Sakae on Wednesday.

Her grandmother La-Or made excuses for the injuries and was interrogated overnight.

But the case rested on a simple and damning piece of evidence - every time she attacked her little granddaughter she callously filmed herself on her phone.

Thai Rath pulled no punches in their headline calling her a sadistic gran.

La-Or has been charged with assault causing death and is now in police custody.

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-06-25

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 14

1 hour ago, proton said:

where where the parents?

I know many mothers have to leave their children in the care of their grandmother's, going to work in Bangkok factories, beer bars etc. 

It's quite sad, I often wondered how these children are brought up, being cared for by grandparents, not seeing their mothers regularly, only a few times a year. 

RIP little girl. ????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, proton said:

Mental illness probably be the defence, where where the parents?

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I know many mothers have to leave their children in the care of their grandmother's, going to work in Bangkok factories, beer bars etc. 

It's quite sad, I often wondered how these children are brought up, being cared for by grandparents, not seeing their mothers regularly, only a few times a year. 

RIP little girl. ????

It was reported on this forum recently that over 50% of all Thai children are brought up by their grandparents for various reasons, often single mothers (Divorced, Abandoned etc.) working in bars sending money home to support parents caring for their child, or parents forced into a nomadic life to find work leave the child in a stable envirionment so they can be educated properly (quality of education in Thailand is a debate I don't want to get into and is not relative to this conversation).

Usually the children are loved and treated well but there is always a minority of deviant monsters like this who make the headlines.

The mother probably had no one else to leave the child with.

My fiance's sister and husband brought up their grandchild she is the happiest and most lovely little girl I have ever met, she calls her grandfather daddy and is very much loved.

Her mother had her at university and the father abandoned her so she had to go to work in the entertainment industry, she is now married with a son and stays in contact but the little girl remains with her loving grandparents because they are the ones who have brought her up.

Bad b*****ds like the grandmother in this report are all over the world, not just Thailand

In the UK it was widely reported where foreign mothers let their children stay with relatives in England so they could get a better education and start in life only to find the children murdered or starved to death by the relatives they trusted.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, hughrection said:

That's one sick in the head puppy.

Very sad. ????

One sick in the head granny... enjoy her last days in prison..

hope she films herself every day and is haunted by her deeds.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Reposed said:

Wonder how she will be received in prison....

Where do they mention a "prison" time?
The grandmother will very likely be declared a "nut case" and walk back on the streets after treatment in a mental health care center.
TIT

Lets wait and see, if the death penalty will grip such absolute monsters to rid the society from them once and for all. 
Where's the child's mother and father as well as Grannie's husband? What happened to the neighbours, all deaf or out of town?