"Me love you long time "

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I just assumed it was pleasant flirting.

Some people see the best in everything, some people see the worst.

I always choose to see the best, the lightest, the most fun in everything.

You were a lot older , in your 50's when you got into the scene , I was merely an innocent just out of my teens inexperienced youngsters when I first experienced it 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You were a lot older , in your 50's when you got into the scene , I was merely an innocent just out of my teens inexperienced youngsters when I first experienced it 

As a Brit (no sex please), I was fairly innocent when I arrived in Thailand.

My innocence didn't last long though, I had more sex in my first 3 months here than I did in the previous 52 years in the UK.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

First girl I met in Phuket 15 years ago told me she would stay with me for 5 years if I gave her 1 million baht, instead I paid her 500 baht and kicked her <deleted> out the door.  You pay them to leave, much like a divorce where they suck you dry like a succubus they can become....yet there are real winners who do stay with you long time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

For me it really is a long time 36 years .......and don't regret a day..

regards Worgeordie

Good on ya, I'm on 43 years and have no regrets, only now is time running out. ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

First girl I met in Phuket 15 years ago told me she would stay with me for 5 years if I gave her 1 million baht, instead I paid her 500 baht and kicked her <deleted> out the door.  You pay them to leave, much like a divorce where they suck you dry like a succubus they can become....yet there are real winners who do stay with you long time.

Hang on, that sounds a deal. Comes out at about 550Baht a day. Take advantage 3 or 4 times a day and you are quids in.

39 minutes ago, PFMills said:

Hang on, that sounds a deal. Comes out at about 550Baht a day. Take advantage 3 or 4 times a day and you are quids in.

And on the days you can't manage it so much, just get your mates round to help you out ????

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Last week then ????

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Confirms what I've always thought: most guys here can't afford a proper Thai lady. I can understand the underlying as they came here believing things would be easier then back home, only to discover that here life is.. just life.

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

A lifetimes supply of Typhoon tea bags and HP sauce and a bit on the side occasionally 

Those typhoon tea bags give me wind for some unknown reason.

• Haha 1