No masks, cannabis legal, bars open, is Thailand back to normal?

webfact

1 hour ago, paulikens said:

@billsmart jesus! you sound a bundle of laughs. I don't think the bars are missing out with you not In them.  

Yes, I don't need alcohol or socializing with tipsy tourists to have a good time. And Jesus has nothing to do with that or anything else in my life... ???? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

What I can't get an answer to is am I required to be fully vaccinated to come to Thailand.  I have a home there and go for 5 - 6 months prior to COVID.  Do I need the 2 shots and the 2 boosters?  Can't get an answer to this at consulates in the US.

Take the vaccine already!

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

They will get more tourist if they legalize E cigarettes' (say no more ) 

A good point, the over zealous banning of electronic cigarettes should appear as a health warning every time someone books a flight to a country where they're banned

22 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Thats the point, smoke it when you get there ????

Smoking it is still illegal, especially for foreigners.  This is something that most countries have now warned their citizens coming to Thailand to be aware of.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, WinterGael said:

Smoking it is still illegal, especially for foreigners.  This is something that most countries have now warned their citizens coming to Thailand to be aware of.

Smoking anything in public places is banned in Thailand. What you do in private is up to you. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 2:00 AM, LarrySR said:

Temples? Right. Golfing and temples, thats what we tell our relatives, why we like it here.

Everyone knows tourism is about going on a drunken rampage, whoring thru someone else's country, indulging in alcohol abuse and illicit drugs. 

Oh god, Ive been found out !!

On 6/27/2022 at 3:32 AM, ukrules said:

Make the most of it while you can, it won't last long.

Correct,  my sis-in-law owns a company and started not using masks about 12 days ago. In last 2 days her brother, his wife and co-worker all have Covid.  All had at least 2 shots of western vaccine. My wife who has 3 shots and has always worn N95 Masks  has to take care of the sick emplyee's.  Staff have gone back to wearing masks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1