Retiring parliament officials may have their terms extended

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Parliamentary officials can now have their service time extended, after they reach their mandatory retirement age, initially for four years and then to 10 years, under an amended service regulation published in the Royal Gazette Friday.

Disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The citizens of this country need to stand up and start playing whack a mole with these greedy trough feeders......ugh, however its not only Thailand that has this problem.  Think Nancy Pelosi etc... even Biden in the US.  Lifetime political lives....

The trough is not empty yet and the swines are not ready to leave anytime soon ............ a failed state and I assume that the electorate was - again - not asked (as if it would have mattered)!

Every country has the government it deserves - I was told at school back in the day. Not too sure if this still applies .......... but then, who am I to ask? 

1 hour ago, grandpa said:

I think that this is related to the civil servants who serve Parliament and has nothing to do with extending the time of MPs!

Yes that's the way I read it as well. I do wonder why it doesn't apply elsewhere than just in Parliament?

1 hour ago, grandpa said:

I think that this is related to the civil servants who serve Parliament and has nothing to do with extending the time of MPs!

What,  you mean the ones who carry the stacks of brown envelopes to there friends and family members. :smile: