Khao San Road: Marijuana seller told to get a permit - officials confirm selling weed is legal

webfact

6 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

On more than one occasion you have stated your opinion towards legalization. Maybe you think it is better to keep locking up people for years and ruining their lives over something that should have never been criminalized. Sometimes it is better not to voice your opinion on some matters and on this one, I think you should stick to my suggestion.

All i'm saying is that Thailand could have many other things to better the lives of its people and to encourage tourism other than legalising pot, it wasn't a priority...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Nobody is forcing you to smoke it and, therefore it will have absolutely no effect for you.

I'd agree that most of the time there is no problem but why am I seeing cars on the expressway chugging along at 60kph in the right hand lane with a clear road ahead. Pothead at the wheel no doubt. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, pokerface1 said:

I'd agree that most of the time there is no problem but why am I seeing cars on the expressway chugging along at 60kph in the right hand lane with a clear road ahead. Pothead at the wheel no doubt. 

Pothead at the wheel no doubt.

Is this a fact or are you just jumping to conclusions?

• Like 2

Thailand is gradually making itself into the entertainment capital of the world, cheap prostitutes, legal cannabis, all night partying. Next they need to open up the gambling no restrictions or policing and it will truly be the hedonist capital of the world

• Like 1

Justifying wide range pot use 

6 hours ago, mosan said:

I don't see a problem - yet. Been one myself for over 50 years and have yet to see potheads causing much trouble.  Alcoholics on the other hand, seem to do the most damage to society...  I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

No problem?  Well, it just started, didn´t it? The majority of the pot smokers will not be old men sitting in their condos.  Youth get so curious and excited about this.

So, hope you and everyone stays safe.  But hey, if some young dude on a motorcycle hopped up on mind numbing weed crashes into you or a family member, please don´t come on here and complain as you are an obvious supporter of pot in Thailand.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Of course this could all be part of the "Revive and modernise Khao San Road" project masterplan. Those bollards etc. they installed killed it's previous incarnation. It seems to be working as all sorts are crawling out of their holes.

2 hours ago, pokerface1 said:

Seems you've arrived Thailand after June 9th and think this is because of potheads. But actually it's been this way long before pot was legal

• Like 2