Honda ADV 160

Just saw the Honda ADV 160 launch in Indonesia, looks very nice. Prices are low there 85-95,000 baht. Guess it will be more here. Any one know when it might come to Thailand. I will definitely order one.  Now has a rear disc brake, better instrument panel and a little more power. A lower seat as well which is great for us vertically challenged riders.

• Like 1

Seen a Honda ADV 350 in Phuket, what a beauty for 190k plus. Also the new Honda 160 click at a shop ( all pre-ordered sold ) was told cannot even order it now...overbooked. The ADV 160 looks nice, good question "whens it here" ? I went with the Yamaha 155 Aerox ( on order ) for 82k..... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 1:18 PM, CANSIAM said:

Seen a Honda ADV 350 in Phuket, what a beauty for 190k plus. Also the new Honda 160 click at a shop ( all pre-ordered sold ) was told cannot even order it now...overbooked. The ADV 160 looks nice, good question "whens it here" ? I went with the Yamaha 155 Aerox ( on order ) for 82k..... 

I would have gone for another Aerox but can't stand the weird colours they come in. Will wait for the ADV.

• Like 1

I found ADV-150 too sensitive to movement off-centre vs Nmax..maybe it was the tyre contact area but I never seemed  to be done re-balancing it.

Aerox = hit your knees on the upper fins if over 180cm high.

Personally prefer the latest Nmax to the lot above.

Edited by freedomnow

7 hours ago, Henryford said:

I would have gone for another Aerox but can't stand the weird colours they come in. Will wait for the ADV.

Yeah, the one I got on order is mostly black with the gold wheel rims, the orange or red rims are definitely an eye sore !! Glad to hear you were happy with the Aerox other than the outrageous colour schemes........ 

14 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

Yeah, the one I got on order is mostly black with the gold wheel rims, the orange or red rims are definitely an eye sore !! Glad to hear you were happy with the Aerox other than the outrageous colour schemes........ 

Was that the 2021 model BBR2 Dark Knight? I remember it looked pretty good, black and gold, is it still available, price?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Henryford said:

Was that the 2021 model BBR2 Dark Knight? I remember it looked pretty good, black and gold, is it still available, price?

Its the 2022 - BBR6 ( auto start ) mostly black with gold rims - 82,500. On order been waiting 4 weeks now. The 2022 key start bikes are 11,000 baht less but loud eye sore colour schemes.....

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, RedArmy said:

I like the look of this bike too - How much are they & where can i buy one ?

The prices are in my first post. You can only buy in Indonesia at the moment. Maybe in Thailand early 2023.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Henryford said:

You can only buy in Indonesia at the moment.

Honda has supply chain problems and have curtailed manufacture of some models in certain markets.

For example.

https://www.visordown.com/news/industry/honda-halts-sale-10-models-amid-‘uncertain’-forecast-over-parts-shortages

• Thanks 1