Alternatives To Xanax

girlx

Ive not slept in the evening since coming to Thailand 8 days ago, and its starting to do my head in so ive gone and bought some Diazepam to get me too sleep and help me relax..

The ones ive got are DAZ (diazepam) 10mg made by SAFE pharmaceuticals, from Pakistan it comes in a blister packet of 10, from a certain Chemist in Soi 22.

Now are these the real thing as i opened one blister and it crumbled out into 2 pieces. Also is about 1/3 of these the right amount to take to get me too sleep, ive taken Diazepam in the UK stolen from my mother and i believe these were only 2mg (the yellow ones)

White -2 mils.

Yellow - 5 mils

Blue - Ten mils.

Half of the blue 10 mils should be adequate to sleep.

You should never steal pills from your mother.

GFL.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive not slept in the evening since coming to Thailand 8 days ago, and its starting to do my head in so ive gone and bought some Diazepam to get me too sleep and help me relax..

The ones ive got are DAZ (diazepam) 10mg made by SAFE pharmaceuticals, from Pakistan it comes in a blister packet of 10, from a certain Chemist in Soi 22.

Now are these the real thing as i opened one blister and it crumbled out into 2 pieces. Also is about 1/3 of these the right amount to take to get me too sleep, ive taken Diazepam in the UK stolen from my mother and i believe these were only 2mg (the yellow ones)

White -2 mils.

Yellow - 5 mils

Blue - Ten mils.

Half of the blue 10 mils should be adequate to sleep.

You should never steal pills from your mother.

GFL.

Thanks so this brand are ok, and yes i know but comedowns in my youth needing seeing to.