Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

1 hour ago, roietfortress said:

i got a couple hundred grams of the Tanaosri WA1 since its my fav Thai strain and I've used a lot of it. This is fresh bricked from last year's crop. No additives. Once you break open the brick and let it get some air, its soft and fluffy. Not your standard Thai brick lol

The WA1 tastes and performs nearly to the minute as the WA1 I got from GreenLab for 80 baht a gram. It is not a long or strong buzz. Feels good and refreshed after 20 minutes. Mix with something like Lampang GC and you have a good couple hours for under a buck.

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/product-page/ก-ญชาอ-ดแท-งค-ณภาพพร-เม-ยมตราดาว-น-ำหน-ก-10กร-ม-20กร-ม-50กร-ม-100กร-ม

#

receiving mine tomorrow, bought 1kg and asked him to repackage it into smaller pieces - will report back on the quality

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/12/2023 at 5:16 PM, BritManToo said:

I use it on pizza and it's great.

Just grind 3-4gm onto the cheese, add any other toppings, then cook at 190c for 15-20 minutes.

Hi BMT,

Do you have to decarb the weed before sprinkling it on the uncooked pizza or does it decarb as the pizza is cooking?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bert got kinky said:

Hi BMT,

Do you have to decarb the weed before sprinkling it on the uncooked pizza or does it decarb as the pizza is cooking?

Just put the ground flower on the cheese, it decarbs as it cooks.

Last night 3gm of Lao brick on a pizza knocked me out for 4 hrs before I managed to stagger to bed.

I've also tried decarb first, but it wasn't as good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Last night 3gm of Lao brick on a pizza knocked me out for 4 hrs before I managed to stagger to bed.

Thank you BMT,

I would give you a like but it seems a bit pointless if you don't know where it came from, pathetic new rule. ????

• Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

I got my 1kg, paid 2900 baht for 2 500g chunks, so i will need to cut it up and rebag it again as I use about 150g per month on average.  I concur with everything said above, its a decent and enjoyable smoke, a little sticky to the fingers, has a few short sticks here and there but its great at this price.  "nd time ordering from these guys, happy with both purchases

You get through 5 grams everyday wow I thought I smoked a lot????????????you should try some stronger weed won’t need anywhere near 5gram a day

Edited by taninthai
  • Haha 1

On 2/11/2023 at 12:51 PM, BritManToo said:

Lao brick is widely available for 2000bht/Kg.

200bht for 8gm would be overpriced IMHO.

My last purchase was 450bht for 100gm (inc delivery).

You actually think people are still importing Laos weed when it's legal to grow  here ?There are many farms bricking there weed why the hell would they buy imported bricks !!!!

On 2/11/2023 at 12:58 PM, taninthai said:

When nothing else was available we all use to smoke brick weed. What I used to find first couple of weeks off  smoking it it was fine then you build tolerance to it and have to start smoking loads of the stuff and it starts tasting like <deleted> and give you headache from all the seeds and branches crushed up with it.

now there  no need to smoke it there better stuff about.

same you want a drink you don’t walk in and pick up Lao kao just because it’s 8 bht a bottle .

Not the brick I've got sticky stinky no seeds no twigs 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, marin said:

Is this the Sativa dominate one? Franco's Lemon Cheese?

Both are Sativa dominate (apparently and from the high I would agree) 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086735983249 for lemon cheese at about 100 baht a gram, I just ordered another 10g.

And ordered 100g of the Super Lemon Haze for 990 baht (for 100g) before it's all gone. Amazing weed for the price.

I will send a gram of the Super Lemon Haze to be tested and report back.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, philthebook said:

Both are Sativa dominate (apparently and from the high I would agree) 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086735983249 for lemon cheese at about 100 baht a gram, I just ordered another 10g.

And ordered 100g of the Super Lemon Haze for 990 baht (for 100g) before it's all gone. Amazing weed for the price.

I will send a gram of the Super Lemon Haze to be tested and report back.

This is from a guy in chiang mai ,I was up there last week and wanted to check it out but guy said no cannot collect or meet postage only.

decided agaisnt it.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:39 PM, philthebook said:

I am still buying from Facebook and get given a few 'premium' buds from dispenseries each week.

Best  Bang For Buck is this Super Lemon Haze, great smell, nicely stoned, no seeds. 

10g for250 baht

20230215_182856.jpg

329916839_23853142829530698_4941119589965317354_n (1).jpg

Have you got a FB link for the Super Lemon Haze ? tks...

On 2/14/2023 at 4:10 AM, BritManToo said:

BritManToo have you tried adding it to a food which has lower calories than pizza.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Eddie45 said:

Okay, I need to eat food to bulk down thats why I was asking.

Any food which has fat in it; pizza is just an obvious candidate. Personally I would look for a cleaner product if I was to eat it in that way. 
Reading the comments from people who have made extracts from brick weed, it’s not something you might want to eat in it’s raw form. 

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Any food which has fat in it; pizza is just an obvious candidate. Personally I would look for a cleaner product if I was to eat it in that way. 
Reading the comments from people who have made extracts from brick weed, it’s not something you might want to eat in it’s raw form. 

They don’t seem to care they just want a cheap buzz as possible ….like the old glue sniffers back in the day????????????????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, taninthai said:

They don’t seem to care they just want a cheap buzz as possible ….like the old glue sniffers back in the day????????????????

Stupid comment. Have you ever smoked weed or consumed edibles. With a comment like I very much doubt it.

Edited by Eddie45
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Eddie45 said:

Stupid comment. Have you ever smoked weed or consumed edibles. With a comment like I very much doubt it.

Why is it stupid comment many posters have said that here …they just want cheap as possible.

many have been told  it’s the lowest form of weed around might be sprayed with god knows what might not be,could have mound and fungus in it might not ,,,they still go for it.

Edited by taninthai

If Britmantoo can get a nice high from edibles by using cheaper weed why would he buy quality bud for his edibles. I am no expert on edibles but do you get a better high by sprinkling expensive bud on a pizza or by using brickweed. I would think there wouldnt be much difference. You will need to use more brick weed but its so much cheaper. Use the cheaper weed for your edibles and keep the expensive bud to smoke.