Karaoke venue in Pattaya allegedly offering sexual services temporarily closed after being exposed on social media

webfact

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Poor girls what are they going to do for income now? 

Uh, go work the farang oriented bars where they can make twice the income?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm sure they will find work but it's not easy for a young petite Thai girl to work for a foreigner. 

Some foreign (Pimps) bar owners and managers expect these girls to go with obese foreigners, some of these young girls  don't speak English and are scared. 

Are you suggesting only foreign bar owners are pimps, or all bar owners?

7 hours ago, stoner said:

i am totally shocked.

what is the world coming to when even in pattaya thailand there are karaoke bars offering sexual services. 

Does that mean the girl (or boy) sings whilst the customer performs an act on them?

Many of these places in China, many with 200 'staff' (girls and boys), 5 years ago my client in Shenzen took me to one such place (client assumed that I wanted to enjoy such entertainments) and the place he chose had dozens and dozens of young/very young female and male staff all mixing togther, all walking around, dancing, singing songs for customers, all full nude. 

I quickly discovered that my client was a regular customer and preferred young men (not being judgemental about that), and quickly I had several very young men all nude, holding my drinking glass for me etc., etc., and the captain asking me (in English) did I want to select 2 boys to perform full sex acts on the coffee table right in front of me. 

I fluffed a non committal answer and quickly suggested to my host that I needed to have an early night. He called a taxi to take me back to my hotel.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

Really I don,t believe that the gov and police say this does not exist. sex in these places have shocked me.The times I,ve being in pattaya I have never seen such things,next time I,am get there I  will try and find these places and make my opinion then,same goes for when  I  arrive bkk later this year

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

Does that mean the girl (or boy) sings whilst the customer performs an act on them?

Many of these places in China, many with 200 'staff' (girls and boys), 5 years ago my client in Shenzen took me to one such place (client assumed that I wanted to enjoy such entertainments) and the place he chose had dozens and dozens of young/very young female and male staff all mixing togther, all walking around, dancing, singing songs for customers, all full nude. 

I quickly discovered that my client was a regular customer and preferred young men (not being judgemental about that), and quickly I had several very young men all nude, holding my drinking glass for me etc., etc., and the captain asking me (in English) did I want to select 2 boys to perform full sex acts on the coffee table right in front of me. 

I fluffed a non committal answer and quickly suggested to my host that I needed to have an early night. He called a taxi to take me back to my hotel.

Er no, even if their were very young girls or boys available, you generally wouldn't post about it on a forum.

12 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm sure they will find work but it's not easy for a young petite Thai girl to work for a foreigner. 

Some foreign (Pimps) bar owners and managers expect these girls to go with obese foreigners, some of these young girls  don't speak English and are scared. 

Is it ok if these foreign (Pimps) bar owners and managers expect these girls to go with skinny foreigners ?

8 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

Is it ok if these foreign (Pimps) bar owners and managers expect these girls to go with skinny foreigners ?

As I said earlier. 

SOME foreign (Pimps) bar owner. Some.... an unspecified amount or numbe r of. 

I'd like you to read my comment, then rethink your comment. 

Bingo, you'll have your answer.