Online 90 day report

3 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Another question 90 day online : Address section 'Building Name/Owner Name' which works better, one or the other or both ? thanks.. 

I use condo name.

Not owners name. 

That works so will stick with that. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Thanks Dr. Jack, there is a house name here I'll use that.....

I actually was going to delete my reply as it's really about condo living.

We rent in a condominium and it has a name. So I put that.

We have a townhouse in Bangkok that has a Moo Ban name.

I guess I would write that if we lived there.

Perhaps someone that lives in a complex or house will give definitive advice.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

....and 15 days before, not 7 days

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Everyone states 15 before.

Think the 15 includes due date.

I prefer to do online 14 prior to due date. 

I think the old system was between 14 and 7 days before due date. Maybe I'm wrong as it never worked for me.

The new system works for me, but if you do 14 days before, you each time lose 14 days

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, peterfranks said:

The new system works for me, but if you do 14 days before, you each time lose 14 days

The weird thing is that my last one I had due date (obviously) and did the online report 14 day early.

My approval (receipt) shows my next report 90 days approx from my previous due date. Don't know how that happened.

Anyway even if we loose couple of weeks each report it would only add up to an extra report per year.

The new system is so impressive and with the auto fill after the first couple of fields ... literally takes a minute. 

Edited by DrJack54

26 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The weird thing is that my last one I had due date (obviously) and did the online report 14 day early.

My approval (receipt) shows my next report 90 days approx from my previous due date. Don't know how that happened.

Anyway even if we loose couple of weeks each report it would only add up to an extra report per year.

The new system is so impressive and with the auto fill after the first couple of fields ... literally takes a minute. 

Just filled in and also got next due date, 90 days after current due date.

The form was also instantly available for print out, where previous report I had to wait for the email.

EDIT : I'm confused as the date I entered Thailand last time, coincides with 90 days after my current due date.

The document that is instantly available for download, is a copy from my request.

Edited by peterfranks

1 hour ago, CANSIAM said:

Another question 90 day online : Address section 'Building Name/Owner Name' which works better, one or the other or both ? thanks.. 

I leave it blank, and no problem, it is not required information.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

I leave it blank, and no problem, it is not required information.

It can depend upon the office you report to. Some offices do reject them if you do not put a house, room or condo number.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It can depend upon the office you report to. Some offices do reject them if you do not put a house, room or condo number.

Agree about a number, I was writing about a name, different data line input.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

But immigration will only approve it during normal working hours or days,

I wonder about that, as it implies the involvement of a relevant immigration officer.

My last application was approved in 2 minutes flat - even during working hours that seems very fast for an immigration officer.

55 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Just received the slip by email, and next due date is 10 October. Current due date is 19 July

Edited by peterfranks
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Everyone states 15 before.

Think the 15 includes due date.

I prefer to do online 14 prior to due date. 

That is correct...it is 14 calendar days as Immigration count the report date as day 1.

Last time I received an email 16 (calendar) days before, I submitted the next day and received approval the day after that.

2 hours ago, peterfranks said:

I think the old system was between 14 and 7 days before due date. Maybe I'm wrong as it never worked for me.

True...but no cost is involved so you are losing nothing...    except the effort of one extra report every couple of years 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, peterfranks said:

With the new online system they send an email reminder automatically when its due for subsequent reports (after the first) 15 days before due date.

10 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

It's an optional field.  You could leave it blank if you wanted too.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackshadow said:

why dont people do a search on here to find answers for 90 day reporting ??????

6 hours ago, blackshadow said:

upto 7 days after due date ........

If you had done a search you would have known that online you can't do 90 report after the due date.

I assume you read the thread title and knew this is about online reporting.

Edited by peterfranks

1 hour ago, peterfranks said:

If you had done a search you would have known that online you can't do 90 report after the due date.

I assume you read the thread title and knew this is about online reporting.

yes and i get sick of seeing ONLINE 90 day reporting......

I go IN PERSON never have problems

"With the new online system they send an email reminder automatically when its due for subsequent reports (after the first) 15 days before due date."

I'm afraid they've even managed to **** that up! I recently got my retirement extension approved in Samui and my next notification is not due until the 30th August, On the 23rd June, however, I got a computer generated e-mail, how telling me that I must notify by the 9th July.

Needless to say I ignored the mail.

1 hour ago, blackshadow said:

yes and i get sick of seeing ONLINE 90 day reporting......

I go IN PERSON never have problems

Very easy to avoid the threads on online reporting.

For many people attending immigration office in person is far cry from visit to 7/11.

It can take a day round trip. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1