Working on-line in Thailand.

Hi there, I just wanted to ask what jobs people do if they work on line in Thailand. I am assuming that teaching on line is the main one, but what others are there. If I wanted to stay in Thailand and work on line, what are my best options to look at instead of teaching. Where should I go to look for them?

14 hours ago, Deserted said:

If I wanted to stay in Thailand and work on line, what are my best options to look at instead of teaching.

anything IT - programming, system administration, remote support, quality assurance, etc.

13 hours ago, Deserted said:

Is Cyber-testing a frequently advertised position?

what is it? as in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7gi57NJDds ?

Edited by fdsa

People with skills are short, people who want lazy easy online jobs are not. That is your answer basically. 

It is totally up to you to become a top 1-5-10% performer in whatever business you are, and if you become that, you usually get a decent pay as well work guarantees. 

The catch? It requires you to dedicate longer periods of time, most want it the first day.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

Setting up and running an ecommerce store
Doing customer service
Writing/Editing articles
Translation
Web design
Hosting
Email marketing
Marketing
Social Media Management

Look on fiverr.com to see what services people are offering. 

21 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

People with skills are short, people who want lazy easy online jobs are not. That is your answer basically. 

It is totally up to you to become a top 1-5-10% performer in whatever business you are, and if you become that, you usually get a decent pay as well work guarantees. 

The catch? It requires you to dedicate longer periods of time, most want it the first day.

Thanks, I strongly suspect you are right there and I don't want to get sucked into just data entry stuff. I have around 5 years to train myself up but one of the challenges is working out which qualifications you need. I don't think I could do another degree or Masters degree but then you get requests for all kinds of qualifications that its hard to work out which the important ones are. I can put 3 years into training but I need to be studying on the right courses, and there I am rather lost.

21 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Setting up and running an ecommerce store
Doing customer service
Writing/Editing articles
Translation
Web design
Hosting
Email marketing
Marketing
Social Media Management

Look on fiverr.com to see what services people are offering. 

Is web design something you can make a steady career out of do you think?