The cannabis debate continues, but can Thailand control it?

webfact

The road the only reason it happened is for the all mighty $$$$$$, the crowed road and constant fight will people kicking for their cut.  

I have no doubt it helps those who are sick,  but I never knew so many were sick like handicap stickers for parking everyone has one the longest line is the one for the weed.  

I had to make a quick stop to BKK,  outside the Nana Hotel they had a weed kiosk 

What next weed and coffee at Amazon? ????

7 minutes ago, Snig27 said:

Enjoy your Chang. 

Never drank alcohol, smoked cigarettes/weed or taken any drugs like cocaine/crack. As my cousins used to say "he's just high on life" .Always was an athlete and didn't want to take anything to affect my performance or mess up my body.   I don't care what others do just posting the article showing data on adverse effects on growing brains/children.   Adults not affected as much.

Edited by Tony125
correction
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

LMAO, not really a “debate” anymore the laws are already passed. 

“Meanwhile, the Thai government needs to act quickly to explain what can and cannot be done with Cannabis within Thailand before it gets out of hand.” THEY ALREADY HAVE LAWS ARE PASSSD. 

If we go into the local garden centre and buy a young cannabis plant to grow at home, is this legal? YES EVERYONE HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. 

Can we smoke the cannabis grown if it is for personal use? OBVIOUSLY YES YOU CAN NOW ORDER ANY THC PRODUCT ONLINE. 

I hope they will eventually have vape available as well. I’m going to see when I buy more next week. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JimboB4 said:

I hope they will eventually have vape available as well. I’m going to see when I buy more next week. 

high quality reasonably priced vapes are already available in thailand. 

48 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Never drank alcohol, smoked cigarettes/weed or taken any drugs like cocaine/crack. As my cousins used to say "he's just high on life" .Always was an athlete and didn't want to take anything to affect my performance or mess up my body.

Link to your cousins please.  555

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shackleton said:

I think this is going to end badly

People are still not sure what you can do legally with cannabis 

Smoke it in your accommodation  or outside grow it ???? 

Money is going  to be made by those involved in corruption ????

Yes totally unlike when it was illegal ????????????????????

• Like 2