2 Thai beaches make top 20 list of most beautiful beaches in the world

webfact

Usual suspects putting mileage into this thread.

It’s the beginning of the end for COVID, it’s time to move on with reasonable, rather than neurotic precautions. 

Very happy to have my post judged by “the future” and state that based on current evidence and future outcomes yet to be seen…COVID is  moving to endemic…

• Like 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Two of Thailand’s beaches have made it onto a recent top 20 list of the most beautiful beaches in the world. In response, the prime minister has told tourism-related agencies to continue making preparations for the arrival of foreign tourists.

And destroy them just like tried to do at Maya beach.

The beaches are both lovely, went to koh Lippe earlier this year whilst it was still relatively quiet and that beach was very quiet and relaxing. It would definitely make my Thai top 10 along with Maya Bay which I would rate higher if they were both pretty empty. No mention of my favourite Railay or any of the amazing island beaches around Krabi. Each to their own.

One meaning of a great beach is that it can be enjoyed at least 6 to 8 months of the year, because it is located

close enough to the equator to achieve this status.

I have been to lots of secluded beaches that do not make the great list, and that is okay, be as they do not have a city near by, 

and all the people associated with that situation. So if the best beaches make some list, really does not mean that they are

the best beaches to relax at, or enjoy the cleanest water to swim in. If you have a beach that you consider is nicer

than a famous beach on the top 10 beaches, just enjoy it and do not spread its location to too many people.

Thanks