2 Thai beaches make top 20 list of most beautiful beaches in the world

webfact

1 hour ago, cardinalblue said:

Venice Beach compared to any Hawaiian Beach? Actually most other CA beaches are equal or more beautiful than VB…

this story has no credibility 

Totally agree.

I am not sure if you are familiar with the tabloid/rag called the "Daily Star", but calling it a Newspaper is an insult to Newspapers?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Maya Bay in Krabi

For reference:-

After a big reopening early in 2022, Krabi’s Maya Bay, at Phi Phi, is to temporarily close again on the 1st August (2022) for 2 months to allow time for the Thailand authorities to check the impact of the last few months of the bay being open.

https://5starmarinephuket.com/2022/05/19/the-beach-maya-bay-closing-again-and-other-phuket-news-and-weather-may-2022/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sungod said:

Couldn't agree more, take Pattaya for example, if they judged it on the amount of times the word w**k (rhymes with a piece of military equipment with tracks)   was used, it would actually be a good thing for most, however it could be interpreted as bad.

Train tracks?

Spent the first two weeks of February diving on Koh Lipe and spent a lot of down time on Sunrise Beach. It really is quite beautiful. I don’t know if it deserves the high ranking, but as others have mentioned, you must consider the source.  

What nonsense and where is the link to that wonderful paper the star lol? 

There are much more beautiful beaches in UK. 

I was brought up Mrs Balmedie beach, where president Trump built a world class golf course, great beach. 

I've a holiday home in Cruden Bay another great beach, also with world class golf course, designed by Old Tom Morris. 

And what about Balnakeil? Great when no sideways snow. 

image.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

I would have guessed Thailand had beautiful beaches many moons ago. Now with too many tourists, they are dirty and overused.

One improvement would be to ban smoking on all Thai beaches.

Your saying all of Thailands beaches are dirty and overused? Your a little lost I think.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Bondi Beach is number 5 on the list .

I did visit the area once and when I got there , I asked someone where Bondi Beach was and they told me that I was on the beach .

"What , this is Bondi beach" ?

Just a normal beach and we have better in U.K.

Very unimpressive was B.B

Bondi Beach in 30 Photos | Take the Travel

• Like 1

did everyone posting miss this:

The ranking was created from an analysis of Instagram posts and the number of Google articles that contained the word ‘beautiful’ for each beach.

Plenty of beautiful unspoilt beaches BUT is they were not posted on Instagram   they dont count!!!

I stayed in a resort on Sunrise Beach a few times around twenty odd years ago. Only three or four  resorts on there then. Stunning white curve of sand, but most coral was already dead or dying due to  longtail boats that motored up and down or anchored off the beach.

Since then Koh Lipe has become really built up. Another clubby  "must do" destination for the gap year crowd, and Sunrise is full of hotels and resorts. It still looks nice, but like everywhere that gets built up, never as beautiful as it was.

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

Waikiki not on the list, Venice Beach and Panama Beach are?

Thailand has some great beaches but what makes a great beach? In Tahiti not only are the beaches nice but the tropical fish that are swimming all around you makes it that much better. Just remember to keep your bathing suit on as the fish do get hungry. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Gen. Prayut also expressed support for multi-sectoral collaborations on tourism for the purpose of attracting more tourists and expanding cooperation to involve other nations.

I feel a new song coming.