Ministry Moves To State That Only Marijuana Inflorescence Is A Controlled Herb

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

This is to protect people under 20 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.

Could you please explain how this will actually work??? Everyone knows if people want to do something they will do it, the above statement means exactly nothing.......

• Like 2

I was harping from the bening that this idea of free, so called 'decriminalizing' of the weed was and is till is a bad idea despite of numerous esteemed members here displaying their disapproval of my stand...

Edited by ezzra
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

in·flo·res·cence
/ˌinflōˈresns,ˌinfləˈresns/
noun
BOTANY

1. the complete flower head of a plant including stems, stalks, bracts, and flowers.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

THE Public Health Ministry is rushing to improve its ministerial announcement decriminalising marijuana to specify that only the inflorescence is controlled

So basically the good stuff is still a controlled substance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Why am I sceptical? I was predicting alot of back flipping, due to pressure from the RTP franchisees, and their enormous loss of revenue. Is it possible it is now just beginning? 

I think the RTP are set up for a huge windfall - not an enormous loss of revenue. First is all the income from security services for the growing and distributing facilities. Next they can resell all the weed they capture coming across the Mekong every night, and there's no reason the RTP can't eventually have their own brands and retail outlets. The police are the biggest weed dealers in Cambodia. I'm sure the RTP will think of many other ways to cash in on the pot craze here. 

Could weed replace corruption as a key source of income for the RTP? Na that's just too crazy ????

Edited by Wuvu2
  • Like 1

So I think this means buds

An inflorescence is a group or cluster of flowers arranged on a stem that is composed of a main branch or a complicated arrangement of branches. Morphologically, it is the modified part of the shoot of seed plants where flowers are formed on the axis of a plant.
Edited by redwood1

total joke, the leaves do nothing what so ever, the head is the only part that has any effect and is worth using, really have to wonder at the idiots running this sh*t show, no sense even growing it if the heads cannot be used. The leaves themselves are not worth spitting on yet we see shops adding leaf to drinks and food, all it does is give everything a bad taste, thc is in the heads and the trim from them, they either have to agree to let people grow for their own use or put it back on the banned list, licencing sellers is probably the best thing to do for selling it as well as allowing personal users to have a couple of plants only

Edited by seajae

This lets everyone pedaling Cannabis food, health, beauty derived products off the hook.

Greater than 0.2 % = Legal but Controlled

Less than 0.2% = Legal, Not Controlled

Seems fine, thank goodness someone pulled this silly edict back.

water.jpeg

crazy-happy-pizza.jpg

Edited by bamnutsak

7 hours ago, webfact said:

prosecuting those who do not have permission to research, export, sell and process controlled herbs for trade.

light up boys. i don't see anything about blazing personally in here. nor is there any language for personal production. 

all about those who want to profit from this windfall. taking a page out of the canadian playbook on this one. 

when i was growing medically back home at one point we were ordered to tear down our licensed grows due to a change in regulations. soon after licensed producers were given near total control over the market. looking into those who are and or were involved with the big companies at the time tells the whole story. former police chiefs. rcmp. politicians. mayors. you get the idea.

the regulation was challenged and personal grows were allowed again. but not after the entire legal framework (corporate) was set up.

now fast forward about 10 or 12 years and those same companies have a monopoly on legal cannabis in canada. you cannot buy legal cannabis products in canada unless they were manufactured by the large LP's 

get in now or be locked out forever. it will cost a whole bunch of money but the ocean of cash that is and will continue to flow into the cannabis market here is incredible. 

Edited by stoner

11 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Could you please explain how this will actually work??? Everyone knows if people want to do something they will do it, the above statement means exactly nothing.......

It's the old 'think of the children' argument - it's used to restrict what all adults do for maybe the last 100 years or so.

It doesn't work, it's just a way for politicians to introduce their style of law and attempt to silence those who don't agree, after all - everyone surely wants to protect the children

Edited by ukrules

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

I was harping from the bening that this idea of free, so called 'decriminalizing' of the weed was and is till is a bad idea despite of numerous esteemed members here displaying their disapproval of my stand...

Why is it a bad idea?

14 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

I think the RTP are set up for a huge windfall - not an enormous loss of revenue. First is all the income from security services for the growing and distributing facilities. Next they can resell all the weed they capture coming across the Mekong every night, and there's no reason the RTP can't eventually have their own brands and retail outlets. The police are the biggest weed dealers in Cambodia. I'm sure the RTP will think of many other ways to cash in on the pot craze here. 

Could weed replace corruption as a key source of income for the RTP? Na that's just too crazy ????

It has always been a huge income source for them. Have had friends who purchase weed from police captains for years. Where does their weed come from? Confiscated weed is rarely destroyed here. It is capitalized upon. 

20 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Why am I sceptical? I was predicting alot of back flipping, due to pressure from the RTP franchisees, and their enormous loss of revenue. Is it possible it is now just beginning? 

No. The RTP stand to gain enormously from the current  situation.  They still  control everything