Why isn't every male in the UK living in thailand?

Grecian

Serious question, cant people just pay for sex in the UK ?? (If thats why they move here)

I'm always amazed when I talk to guys who think nothing of dropping 10k+ on getting drunk and a hooker. 

I could do the same in Australia, and I know lots of guys who do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

Serious question, cant people just pay for sex in the UK ?? (If thats why they move here)

I'm always amazed when I talk to guys who think nothing of dropping 10k+ on getting drunk and a hooker. 

I could do the same in Australia, and I know lots of guys who do.

You are comparing P4P in the UK with that in LOS? 5555555555555555

I don't know, and never knew anyone that could afford to spend 10,000 quid on a hooker, and I doubt they are common.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yeah, just as well most western men don't know there is a better world out there or they'd all be in LOS.

As for the guy who spent $1000 on a woman he wasn't engaged to- is he desperate or what?

BTW, I doubt anyone forced him to spend that sort of money on her. Caveat emptor.

She clever girl.

Sounds like 8 dates and no hokey-pokey. They come in all shapes and sizes.????

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Oh, God forbid. I am so grateful to be living in Thailand. I can't imagine what it would take to compel me to live in America. Now? The nation is such a pale shadow of what it used to be. $5 million over 3 years? Yeah. I would live there for that. 

I know where you are coming from. I'd give anything to be able to live in LOS the rest of my life ( in the style I was used to- I'm not talking about existing in a 2,000 baht a month hovel, eating rice every meal and not ever having a nice lady to sleep with ).

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are comparing P4P in the UK with that in LOS? 5555555555555555

I don't know, and never knew anyone that could afford to spend 10,000 quid on a hooker, and I doubt they are common.

I was talking10k in baht, which in home currency back in home country would still get you drunk and some company (in australia). I get that guys move here for the cheap sex but see lots of guys talking figures that would certainly buy the same back home, Which begs the question, why come to Thailand, if thats the main reason..

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A western woman I used to work with bragged to me about how she could go to a pub, get free drinks all night and walk out alone.

Only one woman?

I guess the others kept things "close to their chest"?

She was probably a battery salesperson.????

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I haven't paid for sex in either place, so I'm no expert, but I believe that in the UK the women are far more expensive, far less attractive and the stigma is far greater.

Even in terms of dating a much younger woman and paying a monthly fee, you would need to be a rich guy to even hope for it.

I was once approached by a hooker at King's Cross Station in London. I wasn't interested as I was having holidays in LOS then, but I played along to find out how much it would cost.

I can't give the amount as against forum rules to go into specifics, but when she told me it was XX quid for quickie it was all I could do not to laugh in her face.

Only did the P4P once (in my life), and took advice of my Thailand mentor/sextourist for decades here.

฿1000 / $25 USD a day, 22yrs ago, 1st trip here, and kept her all week, 24/7.  For convenience, and she probably saved me that much in meals all week.  As first night out, had a nice lobster meal surfside ฿5k.

Daily food the rest of the week was probably ฿500 a day.

Can see the attraction of P4P, for short holiday.  But not for expat or regular visitor.  Surely can establish some friends w/bennys if here, or visit a lot.

Expat can get rent a wife/GF for 10k a month, I read, so yea, why bother getting married or P4P a few times a week.  Just rent a live in.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1