Why isn't every male in the UK living in thailand?

Grecian

29 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How is it a person can work their entire life and get to retirement with nothing left to support themselves in their own country?

I didn't say I had nothing left, only that it needs my entire state pension to rent a one bedroom flat.

It shows how pi## poor the UK state pension is (35,000 Baht per month max.), By the way I won't get that much, as I lose 28% for having company pensions, and no inflation increases because I have chosen to live in Thailand.

18 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Because many guys are happy and content with their life in the U.K and they would rather be with Family and friends, rather than with people whom you need to pay to be with you 

"rather than with people whom you need to pay to be with you"

How many wives stay when husband loses his job, or quits his job?

How many wives support a man who wants to change to a lower paying job for any reason?

There's a song "How do you spell love? M-O-N-E-Y, A man's a pig in a woman's eyes until payday."

Most are paying their wife to stay, just a more complicated, structured payment.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I know where you are coming from. I'd give anything to be able to live in LOS the rest of my life ( in the style I was used to- I'm not talking about existing in a 2,000 baht a month hovel, eating rice every meal and not ever having a nice lady to sleep with ).

Correct. Counting every baht each month would be a tough cross to bear. I don't live a life of luxury, but I live very well here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

How many wives stay when husband loses his job, or quits his job?

My aunt did.

My uncle lost his job due to a back injury and was unable to work for 5+ years. He ended up hanging himself in the garden shed. She has never remarried or began another relationship. 

3 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

How many wives support a man who wants to change to a lower paying job for any reason?

My friends did. He was working shift work, making tonnes of money in a highly skilled profession. After a short number of years he couldn't hack it anymore and left for a M-F 9-5 that paid 1/5th of his previous salary, they still happily ever after 10 years later. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How is it a person can work their entire life and get to retirement with nothing left to support themselves in their own country?

Quite easily, if you are Australian. We have a government organization called ASIC, which has the job of protecting investors. The number of failures to do so are legion.

I mean, when a body with oversight of ALL companies in Australia does nothing to prevent bankrupts and convicted fraudsters from becoming company directors, what else would one expect? There are tens of thousands of investors whose retirements have been put on hold or ruined by ASIC's incompetence.

Which is why I take every opportunity to screw the government for every cent of age pension I can get, and have no qualms about it.

3 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

My aunt did.

My uncle lost his job due to a back injury and was unable to work for 5+ years. He ended up hanging himself in the garden shed. She has never remarried or began another relationship. 

My friends did. He was working shift work, making tonnes of money in a highly skilled profession. After a short number of years he couldn't hack it anymore and left for a M-F 9-5 that paid 1/5th of his previous salary, they still happily ever after 10 years later. 

Good for them, shows real character.

My question was not "did any" but "how many"?

35 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Quite easily, if you are Australian. We have a government organization called ASIC, which has the job of protecting investors. The number of failures to do so are legion.

I mean, when a body with oversight of ALL companies in Australia does nothing to prevent bankrupts and convicted fraudsters from becoming company directors, what else would one expect? There are tens of thousands of investors whose retirements have been put on hold or ruined by ASIC's incompetence.

Which is why I take every opportunity to screw the government for every cent of age pension I can get, and have no qualms about it.

good for you Mr. L, stick it to the man. I'm serious mate, I won't be able to get an Australian pension despite having paid a sh!t ton of tax over the years. mostly to pay for other people's kids who do nothing for me, not even come round and cut the grass once a month. 

you play by the rules in Australia and you get shafted so turnabout is fair play.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 4:19 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Because many guys are happy and content with their life in the U.K and they would rather be with Family and friends, rather than with people whom you need to pay to be with you 

You had me until your closing. EVERYBODY pays.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That usually comes just  after you told them about the 18 year old you banged on holiday in Thailand 

banging an 18 year old does not make one a pedo though does it 

11 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Misguided view 100%.

Do you pay prostitutes for no sex, simply so they can walk away and you get nothing?

Why have sex if you claim IT IS NOT FOR THE SEX ACT?

Foolish!

I don't think you understood what i wrote,  and I sure didn't understand your reply,  Thankfully another poster has explained it for you .

10 hours ago, cdemundo said:

There's a song "How do you spell love? M-O-N-E-Y, A man's a pig in a woman's eyes until payday."

Most are paying their wife to stay, just a more complicated, structured payment.

"Take it to the Limit" by The Eagles expresses it very well:

"You can spend all your time making money,

You can spend all your love making time,

If it all fell to pieces tomorrow,

Would you still be mine?"

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

The implication is that if you source your sex from a non-professional you have to commit other things such as time and emotional investment.  I imagine it means something like you can meet a professional, have sex with her, then leave, whereas if you source sex elsewhere you might have to spend the whole day with the woman, take her on a date, take her shopping, listen to her whine, and so on.  You cannot wake up, have sex with her, then say that you want to spend the day doing something alone.

Thanks for trying to explain things to him, saved me a job,  I re read what I posted and still think It was clear enough , I'm not sure what he didn't understand,       Or is it that  he was so  uncomfortable with truth  he just couldn't reply coherently

22 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

....Or they don't want to marry an uneducated prostitute who had sex with hundreds of fat old men and is only with them for their money.....and who are messed up in the head (and will rip you off at the earlies opportunity...so you can never really trust them).

you don't have to marry them   that's the whole essence of P4P    think of it like renting a car for a while in order to check it out, if you don't like it you can give it back   but if it suits you   there is the option to buy it   should you wish

• Like 2

23 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

....Or they don't want to marry an uneducated prostitute who had sex with hundreds of fat old men and is only with them for their money.....and who are messed up in the head (and will rip you off at the earlies opportunity...so you can never really trust them).

Doubt as a 60+ year old I'd be able to find many virgins prepared to have sex with me.

I've been well used, and I don't mind then being previously used either.

This idea of getting a fresh one is only for the deeply bigoted IMHO.

As for 'ripping you off' .... laughable, all women will rip you off given the opportunity, it's in their biological programming. Religion was invented to force women to be faithful and loyal to one man, without the enforced restrictions of religion, and the threat of death/whippings/ruin, they all slut around. 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 5:41 AM, KIngsofisaan said:

The answer is a simple one.

Not that many men are that desparate, cannot afford to live in their own country, and have to pay for sex.

Or maybe they just don't know any better, and having been hen pecked and browbeaten into submission are unable to break free

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Yeah. That Kartrashian thing is more my type.

She's got a hell of a man cave around the back.

definitely       I would ride that like a stolen bike   I bet she's as dirty as a dogs @ss 

Edited by Bday Prang

On 7/29/2022 at 7:39 AM, Peterw42 said:

Serious question, cant people just pay for sex in the UK ?? (If thats why they move here)

I'm always amazed when I talk to guys who think nothing of dropping 10k+ on getting drunk and a hooker. 

I could do the same in Australia, and I know lots of guys who do.

have you ever been to the UK?  Probably not if you need to ask a question like that !!   I 've never been to Australia but I doubt  that its much different.  Or do they really all look like Kylie and Danni Minogue in which case you may have a point,  but again, I doubt it