Silly Season reigns supreme both in Thailand and abroad - Rooster contemplates another week off!

webfact

"The silly season was so silly that even Rooster was stumped for words. I felt like another break this week, but you’re stuck with me" ...

But, ... Do not worry Good Brother Rooster !!!... it could be worse, ... I have not Read your whole column yet, but I will take a Punt on Staying On Topic, with just a tad of Recent other stuff From TV ... Well AN now, right. ... (But well ? Keeping with your theme pretty well I think ???)

... So I see that They are keeping Ganga Legal for "the" (Woops, almost said WE) smokers !!!  ... and thanks !!! .... Nice the first government in the world to just show some common sense on this issue !!! .... But well they are now seriously talking about ??? Prosecuting any one selling it, who does not have a 20 K (Or was it 30 ?) Bart License !!! Ho Hum ...  So where are we going to get what is now legal ??? ... if few People will be legally allowed to sell it ???   Oh Yessss, from the Government sellers ? right !!! ... If you can find one, and one with reasonable Prices, I am sure ???) .... It is Just a simple herb after all ??? ... that grown in the Garden !!! ... (God Dam It !!!) 

Yes the moderated "Well yes, legalize it !!!  ... and then Tax it, ... Hey what a good idea" !!! Brigade fires up as usual, ....  ... Well they are obviously NOT smokers I think ??? .... And God Bless those Kind Government people, that are really stepping up to Protect our freedoms !!! ??? Right ??? ???? (Not, Right, ... ... Just trying to rip us all off again !!!) ...

Yes the silly season actually does not ever end you know, if you look at it I think Rooster ??? ... It just gets Busier some times !!!  Right, .... 

Rooster, great to see you did not take too much time off. I have to content myself with the 2 video clips

to make it through the week.  Just not the same at all. Since my drug is caffeine and an occasional beer or two,

I am not very affected with the new Thailand Freedom situation. Plus if I do not have any weed on me

then I hopefully do not have some planted to make my life miserable, on my departure of the land of smiles

back to the Frozen Winter or early Spring of Canada. At least you lucky people in Thailand are not forced to

pay a carbon tax like we are. Cheers.

Harvey