she wants money and is threatening me verbally. what should I do?

bob smith

19 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Goodnight Bob.

Sleep tight.

Ask mummy to sing "Enter Sandman" to you.

She can repeat the "We're off to Never Never Land" chorus while rocking you.

PS. Liliac do a fair cover of Sandman...hair flaying and all. On you tube

Maybe Bob can have her pay for tickets to see Guns and Roses on the 9th of November.  I have my tickets and it will have been 35 years since I saw them last during the Appetite for destruction tour in 1987 when they were an opening act.  Now I do feel old....lol

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

Did you negotiate a daily rate in advance? If not, that was mistake number one. If so, then pay her and move on. Leave her in the dust. 

Second, it might be healthy of you to not consider her "my gal". She is a rental. 

It sounds high to me. If she is just trying to scam you, your only option is to leave where you are now, change your phone nunber, and move on. 

Edited by spidermike007

On 8/1/2022 at 8:05 AM, bob smith said:

she did not tell me she is sex worker when i meet

So, you thought it was your good looks and charm.

Apparently, she has a proper job she left with no notice to spend a week with you lol. Oh, that was Pattaya 55555.

Give her ten thousand. Leave and don't return to the area you met her.

8 hours ago, Enoon said:

People don't pay for "someone" to spend time with them.

They pay to walk away from "someone" after "it's" done.

They pay to avoid a "relationship".

They pay to move from **** to ****, in considerable numbers, swiftly and with ease, without having to shake off emotional demands, pretend they "like" someone, make excuses or tell lies.

Obviously not something I would ever indulge in.  

And also probably not the sort of deal a nice, sensitive boy like you would feel comfortable with.

Nice attempt but they pay for sex because otherwise they don't get any.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Nice attempt but they pay for sex because otherwise they don't get any.

Are you about that? Of course there are many that is going to agree and even admit they pay for sex, but I believe Enoon has a bit of a point. Look at some of these two aspects.

You get free sex with someone you meet outside, or take to dinner or other reasons. You have unprotected sex, and make the woman pregnant. That, IMO, makes you a little bit responsible for your actions, as she could believe you have a crush or love her. On the other hand, if you pay for sex, and she let´s you have it your way, it´s more of her responsibility to protect herself from unwanted pregnancy as it is her occupation. Isn´t that a scenario that makes it easier to walk away without any thoughts?

You have sex with a girl without any cash transaction, there might be unwanted follow-ups, she might get your phone number or already had it. You might in a second of weakness feel obligated to give her a contact option. This is nothing that will be any obstacle when paying for sex, as she usually not want any contact info. Also not have to worry for any unwanted follow-ups.

That was only two small facts, that might make it a better option for some of us to go with the banking method.

Edited by Gottfrid

14 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why would you pay upfront for a hooker?

In the UK you have no choice and, no doubt much to the annoyance of many on here, I'm quite happy to play by the same rules in Thailand if asked. I've only ever been caught out once.

In fact, many outcalls will not even travel until you've made a bank transfer, but I don't play that game - too many Romanian scammers!!

Whenever I went to Ko Chang and an old guy and a young Thai woman would check in next to me, I would either change rooms or change hotels. Because loud fighting would soon commence.

They want you to go away too. Asking someone who's not really that into you -at all- to spend 24 hours a day with you is a bad idea.

• Thanks 1

Sir, you have stated that, "she says if i no pay she will call her brother in Korat and he will do something to me".

Therefore, why are you so worried?

Just lie down and take it like a man, while her brother does something to you.

Obviously, her brother will do unto you no more than you have done unto his sister.

If she enjoyed it, then you will too.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Will this be your first time?

If so, this might, very likely, not be your last time.