she wants money and is threatening me verbally. what should I do?

bob smith

4 minutes ago, sipi said:

Yeah he's obviously having a bit of fun, god love him.

Almost 3000 views and no-one has lost an eye.

So what happened next Bob?

What about Bob? Well he is not Bill Murray but he does come close to the profile.

What About Bob?
What About Bob? is a 1991 American comedy film directed by Frank Oz and starring Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss. Murray plays Bob Wiley, a troubled patient who follows his self-centered psychotherapist Dr. Leo Marvin on vacation. When Bob befriends the other members of Leo's family, the patient's problems push the doctor over the edge. The film received positive reviews and was a box office success. This film is number 43 on Bravo's "100 Funniest Movies".Wikipedia
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

.... The village where all the village idiots go to from villages who are missing their village idiot is missing its village idiot !!!!  :whistling:

... but its ok, he’s been found on Koh Chang with a girl that loves him long time !

No he is on Koh Changy, the island for Chang lovers.....

I just wasnt to say for the record that I love you all. Yes i am loser, yes i am a fiend but really i have good hearts. I wish no harm to anyone, even ThailandBryan ????

me and my girl in room now after day at the pool. We going for dinner soon. I hope everyone having a brilliwnt tuesday, drinki drinki, smokey smokey, sweet life is what its all about!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sipi said:

The plot is a bit thin, but at least we can follow it.

Bob leaves his misses to sort his visa dramas out while he finds some lovely 23 year old in a bar with an American who has dosed off. She takes him by the hand and they escape to a romantic island. She offers to bash him up so he buys her a pink G-string, and all is forgiven. He then sips champagne and eggs with her at 8am.

So... Bob then...

A.. Falls in love and lives happily ever after.

B. The misses catches up with him and he falls from a balcony.

C. The American suddenly appears and the plot thickens.

D. Bob buys a chicken farm and retires.

I choose (C), is that the correct answer?...stay tuned as the plot in the Pub thickens.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I just wasnt to say for the record that I love you all. Yes i am loser, yes i am a fiend but really i have good hearts. I wish no harm to anyone, even ThailandBryan ????

me and my girl in room now after day at the pool. We going for dinner soon. I hope everyone having a brilliwnt tuesday, drinki drinki, smokey smokey, sweet life is what its all about!!!

Just remember my post about sticking your finger up her nose in the heat of passion. She will melt.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am sure gamma something, I forgot the name, is really upset right now.

Gamma tries since month to get our attention by posting every day long stories. And basically nobody wants to entertain him.

And then comes Bob, 7 pages in one day...

Maybe someone fed GammaGlobulin after midnight.....  

I just hope he avoids water or we’ll be inundated with tosh !!!!!.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Maybe someone fed GammaGlobulin after midnight.....  

I just hope he avoids water or we’ll be inundated with tosh !!!!!.... 

You don't mean that GG got wet and Bob is the offspring Furby baby...god no!!!!!!!

The Furby Was Introduced 20 Years Ago - I Just Got One

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

No it is the Community Pub, and it is no different to the Bad Jokes you have heard OP. In fact I find it humorous enough as Bob seems to have befriended me....I think his blow up doll has sprung a leak....

What????

His blow-up doll went down on him????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

What????

His blow-up doll went down on him????

Great retort, made my evening, almost lost my Whisky through my nose I laughed so hard. Had to pour another to toast you.  Oops just remembered we can not post Alcohol Photos, sorry had to remove it.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

You guys are truly amazing this evening, I have never laughed so hard as I have in the last 15 minutes.

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Furby....  Cock-blocking pensioners in a bar nearby !!!.... ????

• Like 2

On 8/1/2022 at 8:30 AM, bob smith said:

eevrtting is OK now. she is back at my room and say sorry she dont really want money and she doesnt have brother. are they crazy or what hahaha. she is takes me for lunch later to say sorry.

All OK now. So will you unblock her from Facebooky?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Great retort, made my evening, almost lost my Whisky through my nose I laughed so hard. Had to pour another to toast you.  Oops just remembered we can not post Alcohol Photos, sorry had to remove it.

I think I caught a quick glimpse of Glenlivet Founders reserve there...  IMO, the best whisky for the price available in Thailand right now... 

.... try The Master Distillers reserve...  Its right up there...... (I always get a couple from Duty Free, not sure how much it is or if its available in Thailand).

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I think I caught a quick glimpse of Glenlivet Founders reserve there...  IMO, the best whisky for the price available in Thailand right now... 

.... try The Master Distillers reserve...  Its right up there...... (I always get a couple from Duty Free, not sure how much it is or if its available in Thailand).

Thank you and ???? you did see what you saw...