she wants money and is threatening me verbally. what should I do?

bob smith

"Before I knew it he's got both of my hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his hips. Holy <deleted>. His other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine. It's only just not painful. I moan into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He takes full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. I have never been kissed like this."

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, bob smith said:

she did not tell me she is sex worker when i meet

Oh so you were conned.  The old man that fell asleep obviously freed himself with his ruse, and you were sucked in....Captain Save-A-Ho to the rescue....lol, you were warned, but no "My girl is different".  ????

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, bob smith said:

No need to bro. We are happy happy again. I have askee repeatedly for this thread to be closed but seems nobody is listening. Hey ho

Because they believe you need to troll some more and whinge...Ah but today is another day and your life will continue in shame, after all "You Snooze You Loose"

22 hours ago, steven100 said:

mods,  it's all ok now ... she doesn't really want any money 

She must have scanned the Travel with me QR Code and be using her 1500 Thb government allowance to feed them, after all it is just 150 Thb a day, and he will be fine living on Mooping and Sticky rice....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bob smith said:

yo bros, why yall still trippin on me? get life sadds. me and my girl ivin it up in 5 star hotel koh changy, breakfast in bed and foot massage. y'all tripin bout sum dumb shtick. wise up and get on with your lives.

"Breakfast in bed and a foot massage".

That's pure gold. About as Thai as haggis with spaghetti.

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

my girl says you guys need to get life and stop obsessing about us. we are happy happy in the sunshine eating museli and sipping champagne and eggz over easy. bet you wish you were me fellas, you can but dream.

First line should say my whore.  I doubt many wish they were you. Staying with a bat sheet crazy sex worker who is going to go off again.  Enjoy, dont forget to clean your rose tinted glasses. 

Edited by marin
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

weather apps never get it right bryan

I guess the radar map is wrong as well...lol. provide photos to show your correct with a date and timestamp on them, or are you afraid we will see the gps coordinates from the photo...

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I guess the radar map is wrong as well...lol. provide photos to show your correct with a date and timestamp on them, or are you afraid we will see the gps coordinates from the photo...

detective bryan adams on the case. man, your life must be so thrilling..

• Haha 1