she wants money and is threatening me verbally. what should I do?

bob smith

11 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

how long do you have to wait before you pretend to wake up?

I would need someone to pretend to pee for me, after a while. 

A catheter works wonders in these circumstances and can be hidden in the trousers ????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

the sun is beaming down here Bryan. my girl just bought a new pink g string, she got the gap bro, the body of a parisian model. enjoy your kippers on toast sad act.

Can ewe see her meat & too veggies in the g stringy?

• Haha 2

On 8/1/2022 at 1:52 AM, bob smith said:

i am in koh changy. my girl has left the hotel wehn i rfuse to pay her salary for 4 days. i dont know if she is still on isand or not. she says if i no pay she will call her brother in Korat and he will do something to me. is this threat real? am i? what should i do? i been in situation like this before in the dominican. they were all talk and no trousers there. should I just pay her? she wants total 20,000 for 4 days company. i have the money but the thought of having to pay for someone who I thought really likes me is stinging feeling. i could just leave the island and never look back, i already block her on facebooky but she still has my phone number.

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”

Laurence J. Peter, 

The Peter Principle

Edited by Bluespunk

On 8/1/2022 at 8:05 AM, bob smith said:

she did not tell me she is sex worker when i meet

I bet she told you, she'd only been doing it 2 weeks and she just served beers, never went with customers.

5000 a day, I hope she wasn't a local brass, they were well ropey last time I looked.

On 8/1/2022 at 8:23 AM, Gecko123 said:

Patts? Swampy? Now Koh Changy?

The use of pet geographic names really makes me roll my eyes. It doesn't make people sound like they're old hands who have been in country for ages. It makes them sound pretentious, disrespectful, and unappreciative of the beauty of the language.

I assumed it was a drunken misspelling.

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

What ate you lot on about bros. Take it easzy? Get lAid bros, only 1 life live live sweet leef on koh changy baby woooooo.

show us some pictures or you are full of %@$&

On 8/1/2022 at 8:23 AM, Gecko123 said:

Patts? Swampy? Now Koh Changy?

The use of pet geographic names really makes me roll my eyes. It doesn't make people sound like they're old hands who have been in country for ages. It makes them sound pretentious, disrespectful, and unappreciative of the beauty of the language.

You forgot "Bangers"!

• Thanks 1