Proof of Vaccination with Visa Exempt on Arrival

I got the JnJ COVID vaccine last October.  I got the little white card they give out here in the USA. Frankly, it would be trivial to make up a fake one.  There is not online database to check it against here in the states or anything like that.  They don't number control the cards etc.

Now my question is, if arriving in Thailand next month on the nominal Visa Exempt, is this 100 % guaranteed to be satisfactory for entry?  My concern is some immigration official deciding for whatever reason is in his mind, that too long has passed since vaccinated, no booster, or the card is not sufficient proof, or anything else.  If anybody has recently entered Thailand with their little white "CDC" COVID vaccination card, please relay your experience.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Thought you didn't even need to be vaccinated to come back by now.

You thought wrong.

If not fully vaccinated you might have to do a a antigen test before they allow you to enter the country.

Another factor you have to consider when traveling is being ask for one to transit or enter another country.;

Just now, ubonjoe said:

You thought wrong.

If not fully vaccinated you might have to do a a antigen test before they allow you to enter the country.

Another factor you have to consider when traveling is being ask for one to transit or enter another country.;

Ok, so you need to do a 5 minute ATK test, and you CAN arrive witthout vaccin, comes down to the same thing. Barely any issues with transits too, many people who come here lately are unvaccinated.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1