‘Joe Ferrari’ seeks to withdraw his appeal against conviction for killing suspect

snoop1130

11 hours ago, proton said:

What has it got to do with his mother, surely if he launched an appeal he's the one to withdraw it? He should do 20 years at least.

"Joe Ferrari" almost certainly has a lot of damaging information on some very important people who would have benefited from the various activities in which he was "at the coal face". As these cars were imported, and probably the subject of claims on the international insurance market, it would be massively embarrassing, and damaging, if the extent of Police involvement were to become public. That would of course not help "Joe Ferrari " were he to have kept what he knows to himself, ( sudden serious blood disorder or similar); but if for example his mother also knew, and had made sure the details were deposited "just in case" then she would become central to the "fix".

I hope that the rest of his gang have made similar precautions, otherwise they are vulnerable...

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

As predicted, the fix is in. He will likely do little, if any, jail time. There will probably be images on TV of him entering prison by the front door, but none of him immediately thereafter exiting through the back door.

Did you miss the memo that he is in jail already?

• Like 2

To think that I actually met and had a short conversation with him around one year before.

Not knowing that he was an evil monster, that probably did this many times before obtaining a successful wad of cash from his victims.

I shudder every time I read updates or see the news about him.

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2022 at 2:12 PM, mikeymike100 said:

"Sittra publicly exposed a video, leaked by a police whistleblower, showing Thitisan and his subordinates using several plastic bags to cover the head of drug suspect Jirapong Thanapat during an interrogation at the police station on August 5th last year. The victim fell unconscious and was rushed to hospital, where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy later showed he died of suffocation."

Its murder and Ferrari Joe should be executed! It won't happen though, he has too much money!

So nice to see your compassion Joe and thanks. But you did the crime, so cop the sentence you grub.

On 8/4/2022 at 3:01 PM, Thaiwrath said:

I'm not sure if a peasant had committed such a crime would be offered the same pardon. 

Joe Ferrari has probably been doling out wads of cash to quite a few people in a position of power, and we all know that money talks in Thailand, plenty of examples of rich people literally getting away with murder. 

3 hours ago, d4dang said:

remember the Chalerm brothers? Another police saga. 

Sure but don't forget chalerm the father, a nasty piece of work.

In the hayday of the chalerm bros. my son worked part part as a barman during his uni days. He worked for a few weeks at a famous club/bar in the radio city complex.

The club owner regularly told all the staff to watch from the chalerm bros and their thug minders and to keep physically well away from them, never ask them questions, alwaysget their drinks etc., as a priority over other customers, and never ask for payment.

Bar owner continued if they turned nasty (also their minders) and even more especially if they showed handguns (which they did regularly plus firing in the air and at other customers who had shown some form of lack of serious respect) to promptly flee and get well away from the building. There were many instances where the bros., punched girls (bar workers and customers), grabbed their breasts etc., because the girls wouldn't kiss them or agree to go to a local hotel etc., with them.

The bar owner emphasized that he would never be angry about drinks not being paid for, and he wanted the staff to be careful for their own safety. One snr., staff member was always present and was tasked to very quickly contact several police stations/police agencies if there was any sign of trouble and especially if it involved the bros.

Over a period of a few months several incidents occurred, a couple over other patrons not departing/vacating the internal stairs quickly enough on the orders of the chalerm bros. Resulting in violence and severe bashing of customers and shots being fired.

One day at home my son said he wanted to talk about something: he said he wanted to earn a little money to show me he was trying to help with all his uni costs. Then he revealed all of the above and asked me if I would be angry if he stopped this work.  (The reality is that he knew I wouldn't be angry which is why he had little hesitation to talk about it.)

I responded; please don't ever go back to the bar, your safety is much more important. I asked him to sit down and list all his expenses so I could see if I needed to increase his allowance. He did that and I increased his allowance by 20% and emphasised that I would continue to pay all his uni tuition and book fees etc., on top of his allowance.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1