Editing Mor Prom details, with new passport

samtam

I have my 3 vaccinations in my Mor Prom app, (and on my yellow vaccination passport), but I recall a thread about how to edit the Mor Prom app with new passport number; (my details show my old passport number, which I have recently renewed). Unfortunately cannot find that thread. Can anyone please advise how to do?

Edited by samtam

16 hours ago, DrJoy said:

This is the official email-

[email protected]

Email them with a copy of the new and old PP.

They reply within 48 hrs.

I contacted them recently regarding a wrong surname and date of birth on my Morphom app.

They  told me to go back to where the vaccinations were administered and get them to do it.

It's changed as it used to be in Profile Information and could be edited there.

Now if you go into "International Certificate" then select "Request for a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate /  Adding Vaccination Information" then acknowledge the message in Thai, it looks like you can edit it.  There's a "Confirm" button at the bottom that might need to be selected.  I've no idea if this will work but if not I had success using the email address:

[email protected]

Include your full name, Vaccine ID Number and Date of Birth in your email.

On 8/10/2022 at 11:47 PM, treetops said:

It's changed as it used to be in Profile Information and could be edited there.

Now if you go into "International Certificate" then select "Request for a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate /  Adding Vaccination Information" then acknowledge the message in Thai, it looks like you can edit it.  There's a "Confirm" button at the bottom that might need to be selected.  I've no idea if this will work but if not I had success using the email address:

[email protected]

Include your full name, Vaccine ID Number and Date of Birth in your email.

Thank you. I will try both. Just to be clear email is health-cirt (and not health-cert)?

Edited by samtam