Do Filipinas make better wives than Thais?

Brian Nose

14 hours ago, patongphil said:

The Filipina accent drives me up the wall.

Sounds like baby talk.

Having worked with a lot of them, the minute I hear that accent I am put off.

Significant number of call centers employ them.

The most significant characteristics in my experience are greed and envy of others, just my experience.

16 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Although I have no experience with Thai wives,

Culturally speaking, and generalizing a bit,

I would say that...

One Taiwan wife = Five wives from the Philippines, maybe six. 

One American wife = One-third of a Chinese wife.

One HK wife = two Chinese wives.

Three Philippine wives = One American wife.

One Kowloon wife = 0.8 Hong Kong wives.

Therefore, please solve the above equations to arrive at the correct answer.

5 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Anyone that states that have experience because they dated 1 or 2 of each is full of it.

There is no way a person can generalize two entire populations of women with such a small sample.

I seriously wonder about these folks that thinks they are an expert on women after dating 1 or 2?

Seriously? A day in Philippines or thailand is around a month back home. If you have any decent personality you will have 1 to 2 girlfriends a week. I bet alot of the guys can rattle off 10 of each country without even flinching.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lextsy said:

Seriously? A day in Philippines or thailand is around a month back home. If you have any decent personality you will have 1 to 2 girlfriends a week. I bet alot of the guys can rattle off 10 of each country without even flinching.

Anyone that tells you which is better, Thai or Philippines because they dated 1 or 10 of each, would you trust that person?

Of course not.

when someone asks a question like this I think they mean, not, which population of women are better?. Who could answer such a question any way! Rather, which country would give him access to the higher quality woman?

I would say there is answer for that. Depends on what the op prioritises; for some it's her cooking, others her youthfulness or body shape.

OP, describe yourself, your priorities and your SMV and you will get a better answer.

54 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Anyone that tells you which is better, Thai or Philippines because they dated 1 or 10 of each, would you trust that person?

Of course not.

Why do you even contribute when its just negative trash? The guy literally asked the question, its a discussion. Who hurt you to make you like this.

Just now, lextsy said:

Why do you even contribute when its just negative trash? The guy literally asked the question, its a discussion. Who hurt you to make you like this.

Why don't you run right out and get married on this guys advice after trying 1 or 2 from each country?

Come back later and tell us how his advice worked for you?

If you are not smart enough to realize every single women from every single country in the entire world is unique and one of a kind in her own way, feel sorry for being the scarecrow.

8 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Why don't you run right out and get married on this guys advice after trying 1 or 2 from each country?

Come back later and tell us how his advice worked for you?

If you are not smart enough to realize every single women from every single country in the entire world is unique and one of a kind in her own way, feel sorry for being the scarecrow.

im offering advice, not requesting it. Talk to the op not me ????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brian Nose said:

I had a girl down to 37kg once. Most peculiar. What's the lowest you found and the shortest?

My pal and I were having a 'who can bed the smallest woman' contest.

I was winning with 38Kg, then he found a 36Kg so was winning.

Then we both spotted a lady weighing 34Kg but neither of us were prepared to go that far.

I conceded the game to him.

As for size my 38Kg 'Angel' (30yo) had her feet level with my knees when we were lying down together watching a movie. Lovely woman, spoke great English.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

a 'who can bed the smallest woman' contest.

many many years ago, a friend of mine was madly in love w/a very tiny woman who worked in Nana Plaza... she used to tell him to come bar fine her after midnight, but she was never there, always taken out by then... she just used him as her 'reserve guy.' She was very popular and near never available when he would return after midnight. 

One time she did go home w/her, her phone rang every 5 minutes, all night long. She was very popular. I did see a photo of her. He put a pencil in the picture for scale. 

45 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I would say exactly the opposite, and that all women are essentially the same.

They will all lie, cheat, steal, betray and asset strip you (given the opportunity).

Thai, Filipino, British ....... it makes no real difference.

Funny that this scenario happened to you but not to many others?

So it cannot be they are all the same. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Filipino take the greed of money to a whole new level.

A Thai will take you to the shopping mall so you can buy her gold.

A Filipino will take you to the shopping mall so you can buy her a shopping mall.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Funny that this scenario happened to you but not to many others?

So it cannot be they are all the same. 

If it didn't happen to you, why are you living here in Thailand?

There are essentially 2 types of men in Thailand.

1. Guys abandoned/divorced/betrayed by their wife in their home countries.

2. Guys whom no woman ever wanted in their home countries.

From your posts, I'm guessing you're in the type 2 category.

Obviously there's a few corporate odd bods on full expat packages here with their western wives. Most of them seem to get divorced pretty quickly once seeing what's locally available.

Back in our home countries ...........

The divorce rate is 50%, divorces mostly initiated by the women.

Then there's the other guys still married and living a life of misery and despair (with no sex).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/10/2022 at 10:00 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I worked with many Filipinas and met many Thai women.

IMO Thais are generally slimmer and Filipinas speak better English. Other than that, I doubt there is any difference.

That pretty much sums it up.

• Like 1

IMO Thais are generally slimmer and Filipinas speak better English. Other than that, I doubt there is any difference.

Also, Thais are generally animistic Buddhists and Filipinas are Catholic. 

Also, Thais are generally animistic Buddhists and Filipinas are Catholic. 

Also, Thais are generally animistic Buddhists and Filipinas are Catholic. I know a number of Thai women with unhappy farang husbands who want them to convert to some form of Christianity.  So if you're a Christian guy, you may want to go the Filipina route.

Edited by connda

The question  does not make sense as it does  not define what qualities  make a good wife?

From my observations comparing both I would suggest  Philapinas are more stable but have less character and personality- Thai women are incredibly  strong and their cultural heritage  defines them and runs through them like letters in Blackpool  rock. Philapinas  have no real  cultural  heritage but nevertheless  have a confusion  of Chinese and Yankee bloodlines but no foundation or depth

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If it didn't happen to you, why are you living here in Thailand?

There are essentially 2 types of men in Thailand.

1. Guys abandoned/divorced/betrayed by their wife in their home countries.

2. Guys whom no woman ever wanted in their home countries.

From your posts, I'm guessing you're in the type 2 category.

Obviously there's a few corporate odd bods on full expat packages here with their western wives. Most of them seem to get divorced pretty quickly once seeing what's locally available.

Back in our home countries ...........

The divorce rate is 50%, divorces mostly initiated by the women.

Then there's the other guys still married and living a life of misery and despair (with no sex).

Been married one time, sorry.

Could have married many girls in the US, Australia, China, Japan, Singapore, Philippines and other places I worked.

Simple fact wasn't ready to settle down and I knew in my job I would be moving around a lot.

It was probably a good thing I waited till I was ready and older.

If not, I might be on your list of divorced men by now.

Being honest, I don't know if could have handled being married when I was younger?

I enjoyed life immensely, but as you know or soon will know, sooner or later age catches up with you and all the fun is over.

I enjoy the quiet solitude of Isaan life, excellent wife, have no qualms at all about leaving her very well off when I make the final trip!

• Like 1