Do Filipinas make better wives than Thais?

Brian Nose

19 hours ago, Brian Nose said:

I made a sandwich with her best friend actually. Unforgettable. 

Nothing like an air-tight sandwich.  They had them is Subic City.

Edited by connda

They are bible bashing all the time.  Backstabbing slimy people.  Look at you with a grin and then slander you in private groups, chats and meetings.  I have had nothing but bad experiences with Filipinos.

After 8 years Thailand, aside from a pickpocket attempt that did work anyway, I have nothing but good experiences with Thai people.

• Like 2

Filipinos are so different from Thais that I don't know how you can even compare the two.

It's like comparing Chinese with Brazilians, or Japanese with Egyptians.

Filipino culture is extroverted, loud, and more Westernized. They do not have any Thai-like mannerisms and have very different outlooks on life.

Culturally, Thais are by far most similar to Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Japanese. You can easily compare Thais with them.

Shrewdness, luck, animistic traditions, lots of unspoken rules, absolutely needing to look good on the outside, and a certain obsession with gaining wealth for face that isn't the same in the Philippines. The same general attitudes towards foreigners.

With Filipinos, you'd be better off comparing them with Latin Americans.

Divine grace rather than good luck from spirits, living for today, "want to live a simple life," loud and direct way of talking, no behaviors that come off as overly soft and deferential.

• Like 2

On 8/10/2022 at 7:45 PM, BritManToo said:

I would say exactly the opposite, and that all women are essentially the same.

They will all lie, cheat, steal, betray and asset strip you (given the opportunity).

Thai, Filipino, British ....... it makes no real difference.

My Thai wife and I are going on 44 years of marriage this fall. No lying, cheating, stealing or asset stripping to date. 

No, she does more annoying stuff.  "Clean up" my shop and throw tools and loose parts into whatever box looks like they belong together.  Loans my tools on occasion.  Puts away seasonal clothing but doesn't rotate it back out again, etc.  Aaaahgh! 555

Oh, and managed to ding up 3 cars we bought for her.  3 out of 3 ain't bad.  (She did hit a deer while driving my company car, so that's #4.) 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:00 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I worked with many Filipinas and met many Thai women.

IMO Thais are generally slimmer and Filipinas speak better English. Other than that, I doubt there is any difference.

Just to clarify, with working you mean personal exercise right?

On 8/10/2022 at 10:40 AM, lextsy said:

1) Educated middle class thais are warm, sweet and caring and loyal and show love

2) Farm girl pattaya thais are devoid of all emotions and dont even pretend to care

The signature dishes of Thailand, that real it is. Lines up with the culture too, it's always tail or head, black and white.

On 8/10/2022 at 12:38 PM, pgrahmm said:

After living with & dating both over decades I'd have to say Thai women are much better than Filipina....

I have lived in both countries & lived with/dated in both countries..... Regular women, along with women of education & accomplishment....

The one caveat is I have never been in the bar scene or gone with a bar girl in either country so I cannot comment from that angle.....I probably missed out on some fun - and probably avoided a sh*tload of trouble....

You made me cry, decades + I have never been. Don't wait for life to end, it is too short.

You have let gone to waste, the best years in modern history, for red lights and fun, if you lived here that long. At bargain prices too. That's just depressing to me.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

On 8/10/2022 at 11:27 PM, KIngsofisaan said:

There is no way a person can generalize two entire populations of women with such a small sample.

The average person has sex with like 7 people in a lifetime only so how big does the sample have to be, to give a bit of a clue? I am at least around the figure of 300 over 10 years time, scattered all across SE asia, low to hi so, free to paid for.

3 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

The average person has sex with like 7 people in a lifetime only so how big does the sample have to be, to give a bit of a clue? I am at least around the figure of 300 over 10 years time, scattered all across SE asia, low to hi so, free to paid for.

We could care less about your braggadoccio

On 8/11/2022 at 4:59 AM, KIngsofisaan said:

Anyone that tells you which is better, Thai or Philippines because they dated 1 or 10 of each, would you trust that person?

Of course not.

If you speak to 500 people who each had about 20-30 each over a time span of years or decades, that tells me quite a bit.

3 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

We could care less about your braggadoccio

Nothing to brag about, i am on the lower end of figures compared to most, who lived here a decade ish. The point is, you learn quite a bit from it and those are figures to measure from, specially when you pool them together.

But if you consider it bragging, I guess you didn't have much fun in life. It are always the guys who didn't, who consider it bragging. For me it is exercise and fun.

I am likely wrong with the number anyway, as 300 on 10 years is just like 2.5 girls per month, and it is more like 1 a week.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Nothing to brag about, i am on the lower end of figures compared to most, who lived here a decade ish. The point is, you learn quite a bit from it and those are figures to measure from, specially when you pool them together.

But if you consider it bragging, I guess you didn't have much fun in life. It are always the guys who didn't, who consider it bragging. For me it is exercise and fun.

I am likely wrong with the number anyway, as 300 on 10 years is just like 2.5 girls per month, and it is more like 1 a week.

You don't learn a damn thing from girls you pay for the night.

Well maybe you do, most educated men do not

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

If you speak to 500 people who each had about 20-30 each over a time span of years or decades, that tells me quite a bit.

Please tell us what we would learn from 500 men who were with 30 prostitutes each?

Tell us how being with that many prostitutes prepares men to find a good wife, one who will be by his side for 30 years, and not divorce him and take him for everything he owns?

Christ, if I had to admit I learned from prostitutes, I would bury my head in the sand with shame.

I would rather asked 10 men how they managed to stay married for 30 years.

• Haha 1