Pattaya doing something about the hanging wires after social media shaming by foreign tourist

webfact

On 8/10/2022 at 12:36 PM, KannikaP said:

Surely the pole should be removed if it DID represent an immediate danger to passing tourists, (bo11ox to passing Thais)

Or could it mean that the actual removal could pose such a danger!   

that pole has been leaning like that as long as i can remember.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

foreigners who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. tell me the name of their home country and I reckon I could scare up something negative about that place in a few seconds.

Why not? Perhaps they go on holiday looking for something better.

Complaints like this seem to be  the only thing that gets local authority's attention..... they don't care about residents much.

Don't release your breath but I think I saw some work going on the Klang pavement recently!!!!

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Why not? Perhaps they go on holiday looking for something better.

Complaints like this seem to be  the only thing that gets local authority's attention..... they don't care about residents much.

Don't release your breath but I think I saw some work going on the Klang pavement recently!!!!

why go on holiday to a foreign country just to pick holes in the place? neo-colonialism much?

unfinished roadworks etc is all part of the charm of the place. if you want perfection then stay at home in Utopia. or go back there if it all gets too much, nobody's holding a gun at your head.

• Sad 1

On 8/10/2022 at 1:14 PM, Joe Farang said:

No need to worry about this issue any longer.

Assurances have been given that all the cables will be buried on 9 roads in the next 20 days or so.

I think the time frame has been mixed up. It should read 20 years or so.

5 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

why go on holiday to a foreign country just to pick holes in the place? neo-colonialism much?

unfinished roadworks etc is all part of the charm of the place. if you want perfection then stay at home in Utopia. or go back there if it all gets too much, nobody's holding a gun at your head.

You need to direct your comments elsewhere, they seem out of place to someone who has lived here many years. 

• Like 2

On 8/16/2022 at 3:02 AM, Lemsta69 said:

Maybe because the travel agent's glossy brochure is misleading.  ????