90 days report online - a sad experience

I think they're getting more lacks on the online 90-day report I filled mine out last week but I screwed up the date I arrived in Thailand by 5 years I arrived December 2019 but I accidentally put in December 2014 I realized my mistake figured they would reject it and then reapply after I got the rejection. Well 45 minutes later I got an approval interesting

21 hours ago, frimu said:
21 hours ago, Issanman said:

The old site never worked for me.

Now the new site works every time.

This is the best thing to happen to my immigration situation in years.

So strange. In my case it is the opposite.

The old system use to work for me, but never can get the new one to accept my report.

Does the address have to the same as on your TM30?

3 minutes ago, dsj said:

The old system use to work for me, but never can get the new one to accept my report.

Does the address have to the same as on your TM30?

What do you mean by accept.?

Are you getting a error message when submitting the report?

Be sure you are completing all the required fields when completing the report.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:01 PM, spidermike007 said:

It has never, ever worked for me. Tried it many times over the last few years. Very sad indeed. Such a simple thing, yet they cannot get it right. Who do they get to design their sites? 

You need to try the new site, everyone I know that has tried it say it works great for them 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, treetops said:

No need for that as there is an auto-fill function built in.  Enter your passport number and nationality then click on the magnifying glass just below nationality.  It will then pull all the data from your previous entry and populate all the fields accordingly.

Yes, absolutely important, after entering your passport and nationality, hit that magnifying glass to have the rest of the form autofilled with your immigration 90-day form details.

You can then review what the application has in the form fields that have been retrieved from the immigration database.

If you see any information mismatches, you will require immigration to adjust your details.

If the only form field mismatch is your visa expiry date is incorrect, but your passport has the correct current visa expiry date, don't worry.

Submit your application, and it will be rejected, just keep resubmitting it until approved, there is often a disconnect between the visa renewal information between the 2 systems.

Eventually, someone in immigration will resolve the visa expiry dates in your form submission.

I have had up to 3 rejections until someone fixed the visa expiry problem, then approved it.

This can often happen after your annual visa renewal.

The above has worked for me 100% of the time since the new online web service was released.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, berrec said:

You can then review what the application has in the form fields that have been retrieved from the immigration database.

The info comes from the last report you did not from a database. If you have never done a report using the new system the auto fill will not work.

If anything is wrong when the autofill is done you can correct it.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 12:24 AM, treetops said:

No need for that as there is an auto-fill function built in.  Enter your passport number and nationality then click on the magnifying glass just below nationality.  It will then pull all the data from your previous entry and populate all the fields accordingly.

Yes, I understand that but I was really referring to spelling of words (addresses, places etc)  transliterated from Thai to English, like for example 'Sabwai' or 'Subwai'. Sometimes I tend to switch it around! If a certain spelling worked with an application, why potentially cause a glitch by making an avoidable mistake next time around?

That's the logic behind my madness, anyway! ????

3 minutes ago, Toolong said:

Yes, I understand that but I was really referring to spelling of words (addresses, places etc)  transliterated from Thai to English, like for example 'Sabwai' or 'Subwai'. Sometimes I tend to switch it around! If a certain spelling worked with an application, why potentially cause a glitch by making an avoidable mistake next time around?

That's the logic behind my madness, anyway! ????

If you used a particular spelling one time, that's what'll be pulled in next time if you use this feature.

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2022 at 7:16 AM, ubonjoe said:

ecause a 90 day report online can be done in about 5 minutes or less

"Can" be done

I am sitting over it for the second day now.

Have to go to CW tomorrow anyway,  so I will do it there. 

I will try to make them tell me how their computer writes my address. 

There are just too many possible permutations. 

Has anybody tried to submit 10 or 20 applications at the same time with all possible ways to wie the address?

And see, which one they accept. 

I suspect the system won't like it.

Edited by Lorry

On 8/16/2022 at 8:57 AM, treetops said:

If you used a particular spelling one time, that's what'll be pulled in next time if you use this feature.

I cannot confirm this, maybe because it has never worked for me, so it's still the first time and will be the first time forever 

On 8/12/2022 at 2:12 PM, OneZero said:

The many different ways that it is possible to write my  address is what concerns me. 

I plan to go in person to ask immigration exactly how to write my address for the online report.

But with long line I am not optimistic that they will be both interested and patient enough to take the time to give me an accurate answer (ie, writing my address so that the online system will not reject it).

Has anyone had experience doing so (ie, asking immigration how to write your address so that that the online system will not reject it)?  

No.

Actually,  immigration has written my address in many different ways.

It would be nice to know how their computer writes it.