90 days report online - a sad experience

I used to have problems, but in 2022 it was ok. 

Try your phone (not pc) or try another browser if you're limited in the number of devices.

It MIGHT be due to them no longer having TM6 forms. I came in a month ago and am (not) looking forward to doing it in October.

Good luck and please let us know if/when you succeed.

53 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you tried the new 90 day reporting site. It is much better than the old one.

Link: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

I did my online report a few days ago and it worked.  However, I have been previously using Firefox on my win 10 laptop.  This time around it wouldn't work.  The fields to enter my login information were screwed up.  I tried using Edge and I was successful.  Took a couple days for approval but that's no big deal.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 2long said:

It MIGHT be due to them no longer having TM6 forms. I came in a month ago and am (not) looking forward to doing it in October.

You TM6 number is not required on the new online reporting site. There is no place to enter it.

The mobile app still shows it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Went in person for my 1st 90 Day Report, no problems.

Yesterday used their website for my 2nd report.

Wasted about 30 minutes till I found the spelling they would accept of my  Amphur and Tambon (using an "e" in both, not seen it spelled that way previously nor did most of my searches find their uncommon spelling but so be it, now I know).

Other than that, easy peasy.

No documents to upload, etc.

Once it accepted the spellings, received an email almost immediately:

"We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below."

4 minutes later received a 2nd email:

"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved."

• Like 1

Will say I been here All most 5 years and has worked for me every time... But I tryed to do my friends for him many times  and always say you have overstays visit imigration..but he has never overstayed and they know this as he goes and stamp as usual no fine...however the other day I tryed as it was due again. For him...I put in passport number and it asked For tm6 number...I put all details in...and Said there is error's......but the inistal log in dint come up with over stays as Many times before... Then I looked at the tm6 and the passport number was different. It was the passport number he arrived on old out of date passport.....put that in and it worked.  Woppee .so it looks like if you're first visa was on old passport. future extensions would still be on their system with old passport number..very odd but true 

The many different ways that it is possible to write my  address is what concerns me. 

I plan to go in person to ask immigration exactly how to write my address for the online report.

But with long line I am not optimistic that they will be both interested and patient enough to take the time to give me an accurate answer (ie, writing my address so that the online system will not reject it).

Has anyone had experience doing so (ie, asking immigration how to write your address so that that the online system will not reject it)?  

7 hours ago, Lorry said:

Aug 11: go to CW. 

Was sent to counter A, waited. Sent away, should go to counter B, because I have an appointment. 

Count yourself lucky you were allowed inside! At Jomtien Immigration these days you're just left to stand in a queue outside, regardless of whether it's baking sun or pouring with rain. It certainly makes doing stuff online, or using an agent if that's not possible, much more attractive.

The new system worked for me as skeptical as I am.  The old system never worked.

There is a link to register.  Bookmark this below.  Then go to the registration link on the same page. After registration approval use this login link to login and create a 90 day application.  You'll do this every 90 day (or so).  I filed my 90 day a few days ago.  Received and approved in about 1 hour.

I also use the Brave browser as Firefox is flaky
Obvious I use a computer.  I detest 'smart phone' and the technology.   Best of luck.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Edited by connda

1 hour ago, OneZero said:

The many different ways that it is possible to write my  address is what concerns me. 

I have pre-printed TM47 on my computer and in the past I'd print out four each year and place them in a folder to use every 90 days.

I just made sure I used the address as it was written on previous TM47s. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneZero said:

I plan to go in person to ask immigration exactly how to write my address for the online report.

But with long line I am not optimistic that they will be both interested and patient enough to take the time to give me an accurate answer (ie, writing my address so that the online system will not reject it).

Has anyone had experience doing so (ie, asking immigration how to write your address so that that the online system will not reject it)?  

I did ask the IO.

She said: 

First field: building name (There are 4 ways to write my building name)

2nd field: room number and street address (2 ways)

3rd field: she wasn't very specific about it

So it's narrowed down to only 8 permutations.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JimmyJ said:

Went in person for my 1st 90 Day Report, no problems.

Yesterday used their website for my 2nd report.

Wasted about 30 minutes till I found the spelling they would accept of my  Amphur and Tambon (using an "e" in both, not seen it spelled that way previously nor did most of my searches find their uncommon spelling but so be it, now I know).

Other than that, easy peasy.

No documents to upload, etc.

Once it accepted the spellings, received an email almost immediately:

"We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below."

4 minutes later received a 2nd email:

"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved."

Need to use the drop down menus

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, connda said:

I have pre-printed TM47 on my computer and in the past I'd print out four each year and place them in a folder to use every 90 days.

I just made sure I used the address as it was written on previous TM47s. 

That's not possible for me, their drop-down menus are incompatible with what i wrote in the printed form.

Everytime I give immigration my address they adapt (mangle) it so it fits into their forms,  and every IO does it differently. 

Fwiw...2 tiny bits of advice for those doing online 90, just things that helped me.

Take a photo of the info you input, so that if it all works fine, you can just refer to that with confidence next time you do it. (At my age I forget!)

Remembering your password (given the first time you register to do it & sent to your email) and having it handy to input helps. Though forgetting isn't a problem - as you can just click on the 'Forgot password' option & they'll send you a new one - in my experience it just makes it all a lot quicker.  

Regarding the photo advice.....a local falang friend, also getting on in years & somewhat forgetful too (we're a right pair!), has found that advice as useful as I have! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lorry said:

One or two days ater i read, that it might work the first time. But I should be careful how to write my address. There are 20 ways to write my address...

Tried again.

Wait.

Download the TM47 form, fill it out, and save a copy for future reference (I believe the location is 'pinned' on this forum by UJ)
File your TM47 with CW in person this go around.
A couple of weeks before your next 90 day report, register using the address you used on your TM47 and use that address on the online system unless you move somewhere else.

The system does work.  As far as being up?  I just logged in and it up and running.