Agent for retirement visa in/near Surin?

alphone2

8 minutes ago, alphone2 said:

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I meet all the requirements for the three months visa, financial, medical (now) except for one. It was necessary to provide evidence of stay (sponsorship, family address etc., fully paid-up hotel booking etc.) for the full period.

Most what you mentioned is not required to apply for a non-o visa at immigration.

List of requirements is here for one based upon retirement. https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/9.FOR-RETIREMENT-PURPOSES-50-YEARS-OLD-NON-O.pdf

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alphone2 said:

Thank you for your trouble in replying.

I am actually aware of Google.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I meet all the requirements for the three months visa, financial, medical (now) except for one. It was necessary to provide evidence of stay (sponsorship, family address etc., fully paid-up hotel booking etc.) for the full period.

This I am unable to do, although the situation could change fairly quickly after my arrival, as I am in the latter stages of purchasing a coastal apartment of some worth.

I merely wanted to consult an agent to see if there was a (legal) way around this and if I could obtain my retirement visa from within and on a tourist visa. I have had varying reports. I now have a couple of seemingly decent contacts from on here.

Otherwise, there would be no problem next time around.

On a general point, I have no objection to paying money to a reputable agent if it saves me time and trouble.

Well you either meet the conditions for your visa or you don't. Despite the flowery language if you are unable to meet the conditions then a "reputable" agent is of no use to you. If you want to pay for a visa "reputable" isn't going to help. However there are many agents who can Smooth the waters concerning visas unfortunately they wouldn't fit your parameters 

20 hours ago, starky said:

Well you either meet the conditions for your visa or you don't. Despite the flowery language if you are unable to meet the conditions then a "reputable" agent is of no use to you. If you want to pay for a visa "reputable" isn't going to help. However there are many agents who can Smooth the waters concerning visas unfortunately they wouldn't fit your parameters 

Eh?

A translation of that might be useful.

You seem to have misunderstood quite a lot, all of it, actually.

"Confusion now hath made his masterpiece." Shaky Bill.

Flowery enough for you?

• 9 months later...

Bit worrying when the website has  spelling mistakes on the landing page of

easyvisasolutions.com

"Thai national traveling "

and

"Obtaining Both Forien and Domestic Visa's "

The standard of professors is going downhill. I wonder if he bought his qualiifications.

Very unprofessional in this day of spell checkers

• Like 2